|Modèle||Z519 Z Pack Equipped w/ Minn Kota Charger|
|Type||Bateau à moteur|
|Matériau de la coque||Fibre de verre|
|Longueur Hors Tout||6.02 m|
|Poids à sec||1750 livres|
|Nbre max. de passagers||5|
|Réservoirs de carburant||39 gal|
|Forme de la coque||Coque en V modifiée|
|Garantie de la coque||ŕ vie|
With a legacy steeped in success, the Z519 is ready to take on the toughest tournament trails while keeping your budget afloat. This rig boasts a proven heritage and design and is born of the most experienced and dedicated workforce in the industry. A colossal front casting deck, integrated LED bow navigation lights, two rod boxes, a massive dry storage and a gelcoat-lined, insulated cooler highlight the bow while the cockpit boasts SRS Soft-Ride Seating® with premium marine-grade vinyl upholstery and a full-featured console. The tournament-style livewell is timed, recirculated and aerated while the whole rig is motivated by 225 horses. Top it off with the accessories of your choice and a Ranger Trail® trailer and you’ve already got one foot in the big leagues. From hole shot to check in, the Ranger Z519 is bursting with real-world performance and style.
- Hand-crafted with tournament-proven features
- Bold console design houses up to 12" screens
- Tool holders at bow and center step
- Huge front casting deck
- High-performing, stable and dry hull
- Length:19' 9"
- Hull Length: 19' 9"
- Beam: 97"
- Max. recommended HP: 225 HP
- Engine Shaft Length: 20"
- Inside Depth: 22"
- Fuel capacity: 39 gal.
- Livewell Capacity: 26 gal.
- Total Person, Motor, Gear: 1580 lbs.
- Approximate Boat Weight: 1750 lbs.
- Rod Box Length - Port: 8' 0"
- Rod Box Length - Center: 8' 0"
- Max. person capacity: 5 persons
- Trailer GVWR: 4500 lbs.
- Approximate Length On Trailer w/ Motor Down (May vary with engine model and set-back plate): 24' 4"
- Approx Length On Trailer w/Motor Down/Swing Tongue Open (May vary with engine model/set-back plate): 22' 4"
- Width On Trailer: 102"
- Available w/ a wide range of precision matched outboards
- Minn Kota® Maxxum 80 24V trolling motor
- Cranking battery w/ holder
- Electrical system disconnect / jumper switch
- Flush-mounted throttle control
- Foam-filled fiberglass stringer system
- Stainless Steel Prop
- High performance steering wheel
- Teleflex Sea Star Pro® hydraulic steering (may vary w/ engine model & setback plate)
- Integrated engine setback
- Power trim
- Pultruded fiberglass transom
- Recirculating aerated livewell w/ removable divider, filter screens, automatic timer
- Recessed trolling motor foot pedal
- Insulated cooler w/ gelcoat liner & drain
- Runnin' rod rack w/ strap
- Rod storage w/ organizer
- Integrated tackle organizer
- Lockable storage compartments
- Stainless steel seat bases
- Gas spring lid assists
- Integrated tool holders
- Carpet trim
- Molded-in driver/ passenger footrests
- Ranger® tournament measuring board
- Integrated Drink Holders
- Stainless steel compression lid locks
- Lowrance® HOOK2-5 @ console
- Console panel w/ switches & gauges: speedometer, tach, fuel, trim, water pressure
- Bow panel w/ switches
- Wiring harness w/ master breaker
- Heavy duty 6-gauge trolling motor wiring w/ 60 amp breaker
- Removable LED stern light
- LED navigation lights w/ built-in bow lights
- 12V DC power receptacle with USB charging port
- Courtesy light(s) @ console(s)
- NMMA® certified
- Upright, level flotation
- Fire extinguisher & horn
- Passenger side glove box (dual console only)
- Stainless steel bow / stern eyes
- Removable tinted windshield
- Stainless steel tie cleats
- Passenger assist handles
- Skid-resistant material on bow
- Bilge pump (1) automatic (1) manual
- SRS bucket seats w/ center flip seat, (1) bike seat w/ pro pole, (1) SRS all-weather fold down w/ power pedestal
- Boarding ladder
- Matching fiberglass fenders w/ step pads
- Swing-away tongue
- Center swing jack
- Hydraulic surge disc brakes
- Ranger Trail® Cool Hub® lubrication system
- Aluminum wheels w/ matching spare tire & wheel
- Ranger® Boats Road Armor Equipped® trailer protectant
- Torsion axles
- LED lighting
- NMMA®/NATM certified