|Classe||Bateaux de pêche sportive|
|Matériau de la coque||Fibre de verre|
|Location||Smithfield, North Carolina, États-Unis|
|Longueur Hors Tout||7.14 m|
|Tirant d'eau min.||0.36 m|
|Poids à sec||3400 livres|
|Type de moteur||Hors-bord 4 temps|
|Marque du moteur||Mercury|
|Modèle de moteur||300XL|
|Type d'hélice||3 pales|
|Matériau de l'hélice||Acier inoxydable|
|Heures de moteur||94|
|Nbre max. de passagers||10|
|Réservoirs de carburant||81 gal|
|Forme de la coque||Coque en V modifiée|
|Garantie de la coque||ŕ vie|
Loaded out with 2 Power Poles, Upgraded JL Stereo, Jack Plate, 16" Simrad, Light Bar, Family Cushions, DEC Controls, 300 Mercury.
Outboard Motor Warranty until: 12/4/2023
In the Ranger® 2350, where there’s not plush, hand-built marine-grade seating, there’s wide-open deck space and storage that’s made with hardcore anglers in mind. If you’re planning a day of relaxing, removable bow cushions add seating options or you can take in the sun on the forward lounge seats and wraparound three-across rear seat. For the utmost in privacy and convenience, the large, easy-access center console is suitable for a Porta Potti or storage. When it’s time to get after the fish, the port side front forward lounge hides a 9-foot rod box and the starboard lounge conceals a world of tackle or more rods. A saltwater-ready aluminum-framed Ranger Trail® trailer comes standard with every 2350 to cradle your rig in safety mile after mile. Regardless of what you do in the Ranger 2350, do it with confidence knowing that legendary construction, quality and style is underneath you.
- Wide, stable beam and dry hull
- Foam-filled hull for strength and solid feel
- Premium marine-grade upholstery throughout
- Wealth of seating for a crowd
- Angler-savvy touches from bow to stern
- Length:23' 5"
- Hull Length: 23' 5"
- Beam: 102"
- Max. recommended HP: 300 HP
- Engine Shaft Length: 25"
- Inside Depth: 19"
- Draft (Engine, Bait, Fuel, Accessories): 14"
- Fuel capacity: 81 gal.
- Baitwell Capacity: 40 gal.
- Total Person, Motor, Gear: 2700 lbs.
- Approximate Boat Weight (Add 300lbs for T-Top): 3400 lbs.
- Rod Box Length - Port: 9' 0"
- Max. person capacity: 10 persons
- Trailer GVWR: 6800 lbs.
- Approximate Length On Trailer w/ Motor Down (May vary with engine model and set-back plate): 29' 6"
- Approx Length On Trailer w/Motor Down/Swing Tongue Open (May vary with engine model/set-back plate): 27' 4"
- Width On Trailer: 102"
- Height On Trailer (Add Approx 3' for T-Top): 8' 4"
- Polimist or Gelcoat Pinstripes
- Integrated rod storage
- Deck mounted rod holders
- Rod storage organizers
- Rod storage & port rod tubes
- Storage under front & rear deck
- Gelcoated lockable storage boxes
- Anchor locker w/ protective stainless steel plate
- Stainless steel compression lid locks
- Stainless steel fittings
- Stainless steel gas spring lid assist
- Molded-in drive & passenger footrests
- Custom fish box / storage w/ large overboard drain
- Gunnel (6) rod holders
- Leaning post rod holders (4)
- Polished stainless steel pedestal base
- Built-in cooler
- Trim tabs 12"x12"
- Fresh water and raw washdowns
- Suitable for optional potty
- Exhaust fan & light under console
- Speed, Tach, Fuel, Trim & Water Pressure Gauges
- Heavy duty 6 ga. TM wiring w/60 amp breakers
- Console panel w/ toggle switches
- Battery switch
- Corrosion resistant wiring harness w/ resettable breakers
- 12V DC power receptacle
- LED navigation lights
- Console panel w/ switching w/ 30 amp breaker
- LED cockpit, compartment & livewell light package
- Patented Power Ventilation Rod Storage™, console
- Stereo w/ 4 speakers
- Lighted cup holders
- Available w/ a wide range of precision matched outboards
- Cranking battery w/ holder
- Power trim
- Binnacle throttle control
- Stainless Steel Prop
- Pultruded fiberglass transom
- Fiberglass stringer system
- Stainless steel steering wheel w/ knob assist
- Hydraulic tilt steering (may vary with engine model and setback plate)
- Recirculating aerated livewell/baitwell leaning post combination w/ high speed pickup, pump & in-line filter, rear
- 14" hydraulic setback plate
- Master power switch
- NMMA® certified
- Fire extinguisher & horn
- Automatic & manual bilge pump
- Boarding ladder
- Stainless steel bow / stern eyes
- Heavy duty rubrail w/ stainless steel insert
- Stainless steel console rail
- Skid-resistant deck & interior
- Upright, level flotation
- Custom fitted premium marine upholstery - leaning post w/ 30 gal. baitwell & added storage
- Folding rear bench seat w/ storage
- Bow backrests
- Self-bailing cockpit w/ stainless steel scuppers
- Stainless steel pull up tie cleats/ fore, aft, & midship
- Baitwell/livewell shut off spray head
- Cockpit Bolsters
- Swim platform
- Mirror on console cabin door
- Aluminum frame
- Aluminum Wheels
- Matching spare tire & wheel
- Center swing jack
- Swing-away tongue
- Fenders (Stainless steel)
- Hydraulic surge disc brakes (tandem axle trailers are standard w/ brakes on both axles)
- LED lighting
- Ranger Trail® Cool Hub® lubrication system
- Torsion axles
- NMMA®/NATM certified
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.