|Type||Bateau à moteur|
|Classe||Bateaux de pêche sportive|
|Matériau de la coque||Fibre de verre|
|Location||Anaheim, California, États-Unis|
|Longueur Hors Tout||6.53 m|
|Tirant d'eau min.||0.3 m|
|Poids à sec||2600 livres|
|Type de moteur||Hors-bord|
|Marque du moteur||Mercury|
|Modèle de moteur||150 Four Stroke Pro XS|
|Type d'hélice||3 pales|
|Matériau de l'hélice||Acier inoxydable|
|Nbre max. de passagers||7|
|Réservoirs de carburant||49 gal|
|Forme de la coque||Coque en V modifiée|
|Garantie de la coque||ŕ vie|
150 PRO XS FOUR STROKE, RAW WATER WASH DOWN, RECIRCULATING LIVEWELL & BAITWELL PUMPS, GUNNEL MOUNTED ROD HOLDERS, LEANING POST BACKREST
The 2260 Bay Ranger® delivers a superior bay boat experience, thanks to a dry, stable and finely tuned ride. This 22-footer brings all the quality, capability and dependable performance you have come to expect from Ranger, at a more affordable price. With a 200-horsepower rating, the 2260 will get you there on time, boasts multiple livewells, plenty of in-deck storage, and a console that can host a wide array of electronics. An aluminum-framed Ranger Trail® trailer boasts corrosion resistance, sealed LED lights, four disc brakes, center-mounted swing jack and a swing-away tongue for more security and storage options. The 2260 is built with a full dose of Ranger's legendary closed-cavity cell foam that's injected into virtually every available cavity within the hull for a stronger, smoother ride every time.
- High-performing hull designed for shallow water stealth
- Storage-heavy interior design
- Upright, level flotation
- Foam-filled hull for solid feel and confidence
- Pultruded fiberglass reinforced transom
- Length:21' 5"
- Hull Length: 21' 5"
- Beam: 101"
- Max. recommended HP: 200 HP
- Engine Shaft Length: 25"
- Inside Depth: 19"
- Draft (Engine, Bait, Fuel, Accessories): 12"
- Fuel capacity: 49 gal.
- Livewell Capacity: 18 gal.
- Baitwell Capacity: 19 gal.
- Total Person, Motor, Gear: 1700 lbs.
- Approximate Boat Weight (Add 300lbs for T-Top): 2600 lbs.
- Rod Box Length - Port: 9' 0"
- Max. person capacity: 7 persons
- Single Axle Trailer GVWR: 4800 lbs.
- Tandem Axle Trailer GVWR: 6000 lbs.
- Approximate Length On Trailer w/ Motor Down (May vary with engine model and set-back plate): 25' 4"
- Approx Length On Trailer w/Motor Down/Swing Tongue Open (May vary with engine model/set-back plate): 23' 4"
- Width On Trailer: 102"
- Height On Trailer (Add Approx 3' for T-Top): 8' 4"
- Polimist or Gelcoat Pinstripes
- Integrated rod storage
- Deck mounted rod holders
- Rod storage organizers
- Rod storage & port rod tubes
- Storage under front & rear deck
- Gelcoated lockable storage boxes
- Anchor storage
- Stainless steel seat bases
- Stainless steel rod holders @ console
- Stainless steel compression lid locks
- Stainless steel fittings
- Stainless steel gas spring lid assist
- Custom fish box / storage w/ large overboard drain
- Leaning post rod holders (6)
- Speed, Tach, Fuel, Trim & Water Pressure Gauges
- Heavy duty 6 ga. TM wiring w/60 amp breakers
- Console panel w/ toggle switches
- Battery switch
- Corrosion resistant wiring harness w/ resettable breakers
- 12V DC power receptacle
- LED navigation lights
- Courtesy Light Package
- Available w/ a wide range of precision matched outboards
- Cranking battery w/ holder
- Power trim
- Binnacle throttle control
- Stainless Steel Prop
- Pultruded fiberglass transom
- Fiberglass stringer system
- Stainless steel steering wheel w/ knob assist
- Hydraulic steering (may vary with engine model and setback plate)
- Aerated livewell/baitwell combination w/ high speed pickup & in-line filter, rear
- Livewell/baitwell combination, front
- Master power switch
- NMMA® certified
- Fire extinguisher & horn
- Automatic Bilge Pump
- Boarding ladder
- Stainless steel bow / stern eyes
- Heavy duty rubrail w/ stainless steel insert
- Stainless steel console rail
- Skid-resistant deck & interior
- Upright, level flotation
- Custom-fitted premium marine upholstery - leaning post w/ storage @ helm
- Fold down rear deck seating w/ storage
- Self bailing cockpit
- Stainless steel tie cleats
- Aluminum frame
- Aluminum Wheels
- Matching spare tire & wheel
- Center swing jack
- Swing-away tongue
- Fenders (Aluminum)
- Hydraulic surge disc brakes (tandem axle trailers are standard w/ brakes on both axles)
- LED lighting
- Ranger Trail® Cool Hub® lubrication system
- Torsion axles
- NMMA®/NATM certified
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.