|Type||Bateau à moteur|
|Classe||Bateaux de pêche en aluminium|
|Matériau de la coque||Aluminium|
|Longueur pont||5.59 m|
|Poids à sec||1010 livres|
|Nbre max. de passagers||6|
|Réservoirs de carburant||21 gal|
|Forme de la coque||Coque en V modifiée|
|Garantie de la coque||ŕ vie|
Built on a solid and spacious 90" beam, the total performance design and wide-open layout of the 1862 MPV™ is engineered to excel every time you hit the water. At the helm, instrumentation and switching is complemented by the added strength, legroom, and precision-matched styling of a fiberglass console. There's an amazing amount of storage positioned beneath the handcrafted cockpit seating and even more room for gear beneath the front deck. An extruded rail system along the gunnels provides even more room to customize your rig with slide-and-lock fishing and hunting accessories. The entire interior is coated in Rawhide™ that offers a durable, easy-to-clean and slip-resistant texture. Combined with the added peace of mind in our legendary upright, level foam flotation, all-aluminum floors and decks, camouflage finish, heavy-duty 6-gauge trolling motor wiring, easy-access bilge area and a wide choice of factory-rigged outboards, this is one serious fishin' and huntin' buddy.
- Upright, level flotation
- Ultra-rugged and skid-resistant Rawhide™ interior
- Glare-free matte black hardware
- Sculpted fiberglass console with gauges
- Easy-access bilge area
- Length:18' 4"
- Hull Length: 18' 4"
- Beam: 90"
- Max. recommended HP: 90 HP
- Engine Shaft Length: 20"
- Side Depth: 22"
- Hull Thickness: 0.1"
- Bottom Width: 62"
- Fuel capacity: 21 gal.
- Approximate Boat Weight: 1010 lbs.
- Max. person capacity: 6 persons
- Trailer GVWR: 2720 lbs.
- Approximate Length On Trailer w/ Motor Down (May vary with engine model and set-back plate): 23' 5"
- Approx Length On Trailer w/Motor Down/Swing Tongue Open (May vary with engine model/set-back plate): 21' 11"
- Width On Trailer: 95"
- Custom fitted marine upholstery: driver/passenger seating w/ under seat storage & 1 matching fishing seat
- Rawhide™ coating on gunnel and interior
- Official Mossy Oak® Bottomland® Camo
- Rear casting deck
- 6 gauge trolling motor wiring
- 12V Power Outlet
- Bilge Pump
- Removable Navigation Lights
- Available w/ a wide range of factory rigged outboards
- No-feedback steering
- Steering Wheel
- Flush-mounted remote throttle control
- Power trim (may vary w/ engine model and/or setback plate)
- Aerated livewell w/ timer in front deck
- Custom fiberglass console w/ tach, speed, fuel gauge & easy touch switching
- Folding rear deck extension w/ storage for portable fuel tank & cranking battery
- Aluminum transom w/ pultruded fiberglass reinforcement
- Built-in horn assembly
- NMMA® certified
- Tie Cleats (4)
- Stainless steel bow / stern eyes
- All-aluminum floor & decks
- Lock-Track™ extruded gunnels
- Passenger grab handles
- Lockable Storage
- Upright, level flotation
- Rod storage w/ rod tubes
- 1 1/2" Strakes on Bottom
- 5052 Aluminum
- Foam-filled one-piece construction
- Custom built Ranger Trail® trailer / single axle SM2720
- 13" directional painted wheels
- Swing jack
- Custom swing-away tongue
- Ranger® Boats Road Armor Equipped® trailer protectant
- NMMA®/NATM certified
- Integrated load guides
- Waterproof lights
- Channel Steel Frame