|Modèle||Wakesetter Lsv 23|
|Type||Bateau à moteur|
|Classe||Bateaux ski nautique/wakeboard|
|Matériau de la coque||Fibre de verre|
|Location||Green Lake, Wisconsin, États-Unis|
|Longueur Hors Tout||7.01 m|
|Poids à sec||5100 livres|
|Type de moteur||Inbord|
|Marque du moteur||Malibu|
|Modèle de moteur||Monsoon M5Di|
|Type d'entraînement||Transmission en V|
|Nbre max. de passagers||15|
|Réservoirs de carburant||65 gal|
2020 Malibu Boats 23 LSV
powered by Monsoon M5Di. Includes Cover. Bimini Top. Swimboard Cover. Stainless Cupholders. Driver Seat Swivel and Slide. Flip Down Seat/Steps. Mirror. Soft Grip Flooring. Zero Off GPS. Surf Pipe. Heater. Dual Battery Switch. Swim Step. Pull Up Cleats. 23 LSV Sound Pack with 12" Subwoofer/ Amp and Transom Remote. G35 Tower. Lower Racks. Wet Sounds Icon 8 Tower Speakers. Docking Lights. Underwater Lights. HiFlo Launch System with Surf Gate and Surfband. Power Wedge 3. Plug In Play FatSacs in the rear. Includes Custom Trailer. Come view this boat along with our full inventory in our 25,000 sq ft Showroom!
The Wakesurf Boat Of The Year
The best-selling towboat of all time, and for good reason. At 23 feet, it’s the perfect size to make memories on the water with up to 15 people. The 23 LSV will generate an absolute wall of water when you want it, but with the Diamond Multisport Hull it can create approachable wakes for beginners and even mellow slalom wakes. With a classic traditional bow look, the 23 LSV is the essence of the original Malibu brand and still a legend in the industry.
Features may include:
COMMAND CENTER & NEW HELM SEAT
- The Command Center is the smartest combination of digital interfaces and traditional controls in the industry. The bright, high-resolution 12-inch MaliView touchscreen gives you finger-tap control of the ballast, Power Wedge III and Surf Gate. New for 2019, our new helm seat with new plush fabrics and padding, gives you the ability to turn without rotating the seat.
- The Malibu standard, the G3.5 is designed to raise and lower with one person while fully loaded with board racks and speakers.
WAKEVIEW BACK-UP CAMERA
- This high-definition rear-view camera is located on the transom, so you can always keep an eye on what’s happening behind the boat for increased safety. Footage is viewable live on the MaliView screen.
ALL-NEW PADDING & VINYL
- For 2019, Malibu has introduced new softer padding and vinyl making those long days on the water more enjoyable.
INTEGRATED SURF PLATFORM (ISP)
- Malibu’s exclusive ISP starts with Model-Specific Performance Hulls, Quad Hard Tank ballast, and Malibu's exclusive Power Wedge III and Surf Gate. Control it all with the touch of a finger using the Malibu Command Center and our exclusive Surf Band wrist remote.
SPORT SPECIFIC HULL – DIAMOND OR WAKE PLUS HULL
- The Diamond Hull was created by reversing the chines, to create more lift at ski speeds. This design causes the rear of the hull to lift out of the water more, creating a flatter, softer ski wake. The Wake Plus Hull which allows the boat to sit deeper in the water at slower speeds for more water displacement.
- We use gorilla fins with 120 square inches of surface area; not only is the size important but the fin placement on our models is further forward than others. This fin maximizes tracking ability, handling and control.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.