|Modèle||Bay Saber Cat 25'|
|Type||Bateau à moteur|
|Matériau de la coque||Fibre de verre|
|Location||Corpus Christi, Texas, États-Unis|
|Longueur Hors Tout||7.62 m|
|Type de moteur||Hors-bord|
2020 Gulf Coast Bay Saber Cat 25'
Saber Cat is the newest to the Gulf Coast Bay Boat family.
The 25' hybrid is designed with valuable feedback from pro fisherman for the best all around water conditions.
Great handling in rough water, shallow water, turning and fuel efficiency.
Drafting less than 9 1/2" and running less than 5" you will cut across rough bays and still access the shallow areas.
With lots of storage, live well and rod lockers (all equipped with friction hinges) you will never have clutter on deck.
Features may include:
- In floor fuel tank
- Full molded fiberglass inner-liners
- Padded leaning post w/storage
- Aft facing cushioned seat
- Aerated live well
- 94 qt. cushioned cooler
- Trolling motor battery storage under cooler on most models
- Console (rod holders and back rests)
- Running lights
- Hydraulic steering
- Heavy duty rub rail
- 6" stainless steel cleats
- Acrylic windshield with aluminum console rail
- Stainless steel bow eye
- Drop-in Anchor storage
- Self-bailing deck
- Gelcoat exterior and interior
- Stainless steel rod holders (4 in fiberglass leaning post)
- Aluminum grab rails (2 on fiberglass leaning post)
- Bilge pump (automatic)
- Stainless steel steering wheel
- Hard T-Top
- Bucket Seats
- Powder Coat
- Riser Box
- S/S Rub Rail
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.