|Modèle||Bass Buggy 18 DLX|
|Type||Bateau à moteur|
|Matériau de la coque||Aluminium|
|Location||Hayward, Wisconsin, États-Unis|
|Détails du prix|
|Longueur pont||5.39 m|
|Poids à sec||1420 livres|
|Type de moteur||Hors-bord|
|Marque du moteur||MERCURY MARINE|
|Modèle de moteur||40ELPT 4S CT|
|Réservoirs de carburant||32.1 gal|
|Forme de la coque||Ponton|
The BASS BUGGY 18 DLX continues its reign as the best-selling SUN TRACKER pontoon boat, and honestly, we’re not surprised at all. For one, this value-packed boat is a spacious 20’ long and 8’ 2” wide, which means it provides an extremely spacious interior while still being easy to tow and maneuver. And that interior is loaded with fishing features, like fore and aft fishing decks, three fishing chairs, a plugin for an optional trolling motor and TWO aerated livewells. All backed by the 10+LIFE limited lifetime warranty.
- 10+LIFE™ Limited Lifetime warranty
- 24" (60.96 cm) diameter multichambered pontoon logs
- Built-in Rail-Lock™ system for optional snapless mooring cover
- Bow fishing deck w/2 fold-down fishing chairs, rod holders & rail-mounted drink/tool holders
- Forward-console 9-gal. (34.07 L) aerated livewell w/padded cushion & aft 8-gal. (30.28 L) aerated livewell w/built-in ruler, drink holder & rod holder
- Vinyl flooring
- Aft L-lounge w/underseat storage
- Aft fishing deck w/fold-down fishing chair & rod holders
- Color-keyed 7' (2.13 m) Bimini top w/storage pockets
- Aft boarding platform w/fold-down ladder
- Length:20' 0"
- Deck length: 17' 8"
- Deck width: 8' 2"
- Max. recommended HP: 75 HP
- Fuel capacity: 32.1 gal.
- Pontoon log length: 18' 4"
- Pontoon log diameter: 24"
- Pontoon log material: 0.08 5052 marine alloy
- Max. person capacity: 8 persons
- Max. person weight: 1200 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 1775 lbs.
- Interior depth: 24"
- Average dry weight: 1420 lbs.
- Average package weight: 2933 lbs.
- Package height: 8' 8"
- Package width: 8' 2"
- Towing length: 27' 5"
- Storage length: 27' 5"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- 10+LIFE™ warranty
- NMMA® certified
- 7' (2.13 m) color-keyed polyester Bimini top w/protective boot, easy-adjusting straps & trailering-position arms
- Storage pockets in Bimini top
- Adjustable nylon pull-tight Bimini straps for quick adjustment & reduced vibration
- NEW nylon gate latches & heavy-duty hinges that open inward
- Port & starboard LED navigation lights
- Bimini-mounted anchor/navigation light
- 4 mooring cleats
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- Sport steering wheel
- 4:2 ratio no-feedback steering for responsive, easy turning
- Wraparound sport console shroud & tinted windscreen
- Vertical rod holder
- Below-console storage space w/curtain
- Integrated small items tray
- Drink holders
- Illuminated tachometer & fuel gauge
- Rocker switches
- Side-mounted controls w/trim
- 12V outlet
Construction & Exterior
- Rotomolded furniture backs & bases for resistance to the elements
- Heavy-duty bow U-channel reinforcement behind deck trim
- 24" (60.96 cm) diameter high-buoyancy multichambered pontoons w/internal bracing for additional strength
- Rail-Lock™ system for mounting optional snapless, trailerable mooring cover w/removable bow extension
- High-sheen fence finish for long-lasting good looks
- 1-1/4" (3.18 cm), .090" (.23 cm) thick anodized aluminum fence rails w/decorative styling
- Extruded anodized aluminum deck edging w/polished aft corner covers
- All-welded, all-aluminum extended motor pod w/built-in EPA-compliant fuel system
- Stainless or coated corrosion-resistant fasteners
- 7-ply pressure-treated 3/4" (1.91 cm) deck w/Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Full-width heavy-duty extruded Z-bar deck supports that are thru-bolted to M-brackets
- Elevated fence panels for deck drainage & ventilation
- Sound- & vibration-deadening fence insulation for a quiet ride
- Box-beam all-aluminum transom for strength & longevity
- Rear boarding platform
- Black Metallic or NEW Copper Red fence color
- Marine-grade fuse panel
- Protective abrasion-resistant wire wrap
- Water-resistant connectors
- Interior courtesy lighting
- Clam-shell fishing chairs constructed w/all-composite seat frames w/heavy-duty 2-3/8" (6 cm) diameter pedestals
- Bow & aft fishing positions w/3 removable folding fishing chairs
- Forward-console seat w/molded-in grab handles & below-cushion livewell w/shutoff valve
- Aft L-lounge w/underseat storage
- Adjustable helm bucket seat w/swivel
- Bow-rail-mounted rod, drink & tool holders
- Fore & aft vertical rod holders
- Fishing friendly, easy-clean flooring throughout
- Marine-grade, UV-resistant, top-coated upholstery w/26-oz. (.74 kg) base material & multiple densities of foam
- Port wheelchair-access gate
- 4-step folding boarding ladder w/grab rails
- Forward-console 9-gal. (34.07 L) aerated livewell w/padded cushion
- Aft rotomolded compartment w/8-gal. (30.28 L) aerated livewell w/shutoff valve, drink holder, rod holder, battery storage & composite lid w/ruler
- Nose cone & motor pod wave/spray deflectors for a drier ride
- Factory-matched aluminum propeller
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.