|Modèle||BX 22 BR|
|Type||Bateau à moteur|
|Classe||Bateaux de pêche sportive|
|Matériau de la coque||Fibre de verre|
|Location||Melbourne, Floride, États-Unis|
|Longueur Hors Tout||6.71 m|
|Tirant d'eau min.||0.33 m|
|Relevé de varangues||15°|
|Poids à sec||2700 livres|
|Réservoirs de carburant||53 gal|
|Forme de la coque||Coque en V modifiée|
2019 Sea Hunt BX 22 BR!
Powered by a Yamaha 200 HP.
Quick and easy financing available.
Please call 321 752 6969 for inquiries.www.CastawayMarine.com
Whether you're running the flats hunting Redfish, or cruising the intercoastal waterways; our BX series gives you the freedom to head out on the water for adventure. With shallow drafs, dual casting platforms, lockable rod storage, and aerated livewells, the only question is " Did you bring enough bait"? Our distinguished Carolina Flare coupled with our sharp bow entry, provides you with the driest ride possible to go to the extreme..
CASTAWAY MARINE: Knowledge, Quality, Competitive Pricing, Customer Service. 25+ of years in business and 50+ years of boating experience.
- 10 Year Transferable Hull Warranty
- Built Using Abyc Standards
- 250 Quarts Insulated Bow Storage
- 18 Gallon Console Livewell
- 28 Gallon Aerated Aft Livewell
- Dual Lockable Bow Storage W/ Rod Racks
- Integrated Rub Rail Navigation Lights
- Reversible Stainless Steel Seat
- 3-Row Rear Flip-Up Jump Seats
- Console Storage (Room For Optional Porta Potty)
- Dual Battery Switch
- Recessed Trim Tabs
- Stainless Steel Cup Holders
- Recessed Pull-Up Cleats
- Gunwale Rod Holders
- Under Gunwale Rod Storage
- Anchor Storage
- High Speed Livewell Pickup
- Console Windscreen
- Console Grabrail
- Vision Steering Wheel With Knob
- Usb Connection
- Trolling Motor Plug & Wiring Harness
- Seastar¬Æ Hydraulic Steering
- High Pressure Wash Down System
- Cast Net Bucket Storage
- Yamaha Digital Command Link Gauges
- Retractable Dive Ladder
- Stainless Steel Through Hull Drains
- Locking Glove Box
- Marine Dash Mat
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.