|Modèle||1650 Fish Hawk Walk-through JS|
|Type||Bateau à moteur|
|Classe||Pêche en eau salée|
|Matériau de la coque||Aluminium|
|Location||Ripon, California, États-Unis|
|Longueur Hors Tout||5.11 m|
|Relevé de varangues||12°|
|Poids à sec||1500 livres|
|Type de moteur||Hors-bord|
|Marque du moteur||Mercury|
|Modèle de moteur||90 EFI|
|Nbre max. de passagers||6|
|Réservoirs de carburant||20 gal|
2019 Crestliner 1650 Fish Hawk Walk-through JS
FISHES HARD. OWNS EASY.
The new Crestliner 1650 Fish Hawk is 16 feet of all-welded aluminum strength. On the outside you’ll notice a new gunnel and a variety of new paint options. But don’t judge a boat by its cover. On the inside there is a brand new console that features a 12V power outlet, multiple drink holders, illuminated toggle switches and space for 12” electronics. From there, we’ve added optional stern jump seats for added comfort and center locking rod storage with five 7’ tubes and five 6’9” tubes. You’ll be armed to the gills with everything you need to catch anything you want in this multispecies boat.
The 1650 Fish Hawk comes standard with a 15-gallon aerated livewell with timer and divider on the stern and a 12-gallon aerated livewell with timer in the bow to keep your catch fresh. With multiple configurations available like a side console, dual console or walk-through, you can craft the right boat for how you want to fish. Newly rated for 115 HP, the 1650 Fish Hawk has ample space for up to six people, so you can bring family and friends along for the adventure. You’ll see why the next evolution of the Fish Hawk is a new chapter in its legendary tale.
Features may include:
BOW CASTING PLATFORM
- A large bow casting platform allows for easy maneuverability onboard. Deep storage compartments stow lots of gear.
QUICK ACCESS ROD RACK
- Portside, quick-access rod storage maximizes the roomy cockpit with space for five rods up to 9’.
- With our innovative hull design, the Fish Hawk sports a wider, more spacious cockpit for you to navigate. Configure your Fish Hawk as a Side Console, Dual Console or Walk-Through.
NEW! PREMIUM CONSOLE DESIGN
- A sleek new console design fits 12" electronics and features illuminated toggle switches, two drink holders and a 12V power outlet.
SUREMOUNT GUNNEL ACCESSORY SYSTEM
- Removable SureMount aluminum accessory brackets lets you slide your favorite accessories along the gunnel for perfect placement without drilling.
- The 1750 Fish Hawk features a 12-gallon bow aerated livewell with timer.
CENTER ROD LOCKER WITH BATTERY STORAGE
- Locking center rod storage holds up to ten rods; five 7'6" rods and five 7' rods. A deep recess houses a spare battery.
- The deep stern aerated 15 gal. live well keeps your prizes in prime condition.
- Console, starboard, lit toggle switches, 2 drink holders, 12V outlet
- Windscreen (Side Console, Side Console JS only)
- Speedometer/fuel & tachometer/trim multifunction gauges, chrome w/ brushed aluminum,standard w/pre-rig
- Steering wheel, black sport w/comfort grip
- No-feedback steering
- Fuse panel
- Master power switch
- Console, port, lockable glove box, 2 drink holders & USB port (Walk-through, Walk-through JS only)
- Windshield, wrap-around w/safety glass (Walk-through, Walk-through JS only)
- Carpet, 16 oz. marine-grade, w/Limited Lifetime Warranty treated panel
- Seat slider, helm
- Seat, Deluxe w/pedestal (2)
- Pedestal floor bases (6) (Side Console, Walk-through only)
- Seat, jump seats (2) (stern) (Side Console JS, Walk-through JS only)
- Pedestal floor bases (5) (Side Console JS, Walk-through JS only)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.