|Type||Bateau à moteur|
|Matériau de la coque||Fibre de verre|
|Statut en matière fiscale||Taxe payée|
|Longueur Hors Tout||6.5 m|
|Tirant d'eau min.||0.33 m|
|Relevé de varangues||16°|
|Poids à sec||2500 livres|
|Hauteur libre max. sous ponts||1.73 m|
|Type de moteur||Hors-bord 4 temps|
|Marque du moteur||Mercury|
|Modèle de moteur||200 XL V6 CMS|
|Année du moteur||2019|
|Nbre max. de passagers||9|
|Réservoirs de carburant||66.5 gal|
|Forme de la coque||Coque en V modifiée|
|Garantie de la coque||10 ans|
Boston Whaler 210 Montauk (2019)
New model just released.
Mercury 200bhp (white)
Bow sunshade and sun lounging area
Contact us for further info.
Tot Nautic is the official dealer for Boston Whaler, Four Winns and Greenline in the Balearic Islands. We have been looking after our customers for over 30 years. We aim to give a premier service, making your boating experience the best it can be, offering a comprehensive service including boat sales, storage and maintenance.
Manufacturer Provided Description
The 210 Montauk delivers major functionality for every outing and is reliable down to its very core, allowing you to go farther and stay out longer. Anglers will appreciate the ample workspace and numerous amenities that make the easy and comfortable 210 Montauk perfect for every boating opportunity.
- Intuitive helm station features a stainless-steel steering wheel and welded grab rail.
- Optional portable head in the console with deck pump-out lets you extend your adventures farther.
- Fiberglass swim platform features grab rail and off-angle telescoping swim ladder for added safety.
- Store the day’s catch or extra gear in the bow locker with fiberglass cover and overboard drain.
- Standard boat-motor-trailer package includes a 150-hp Mercury FourStroke engine.
- All hardware 316-L stainless steel
- All rails welded 316-L stainless steel
Deck / Cockpit
- 8” stainless steel cleats (5)
- 19” interior freeboard
- Aft cockpit storage with fiberglass covers (2)
- Bow and stern lifting eyes
- Bow locker with fiberglass cover and overboard drain
- Drink holders (4)
- Fiberglass swim platform with grab rail and telescoping stainless steel swim ladder
- Forward fishbox / storage with overboard drain
- Heavy-duty rub rail
- Molded-in port and starboard boarding steps
- Rod holders (4)
- Self-bailing cockpit sole
- Welded stainless steel bow rail
- Welded stainless steel side rails
- Access door with stainless steel latch
- Acrylic windshield
- Analog instrumentation and electrical switch panel with circuit breaker protection
- Drink holders (2)
- Electric horn
- Electronics mounting area
- Mercury binnacle control
- Stainless steel steering wheel
- Welded stainless steel grab rail
- Aft quarter seats (port and starboard)
- Reversible pilot seat with locking backrest and storage underneath
- Bilge pump with float switch
- Classic style navigation lights
- Dual battery boxes and switch
- Dual battery wiring
- Fuel tank (66.5 gallons)
- Hydraulic steering
- Stainless steel propeller
Additional Mercury options available.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.