|Type||Bateau à moteur|
|Classe||Bateaux de pêche sportive|
|Matériau de la coque||Autre|
|Location||Macon, Georgia, États-Unis|
|Modèle de moteur||Single Outboard|
|Forme de la coque||autre|
2019 Blazer Boats 2200 Mercury 150 4 Stroke
Only $39,995 or $390/month
Central Georgia Marina 478-474-9995
Elite- TI, Stereo, Grab rail
The Blazer Bay 2200 is the full liner version of the Blazer Bay 2170. It has a huge step-up front casting deck with lockable storage. Some of the quality components that are used in every Blazer Bay boat include all stainless steel hardware and our unique console mounted navigation lights. The rear deck has 2 storage compartments and a tournament size livewell. Every Blazer boat is hand crafted by a family owned business that still knows the meaning of customer service. The 2200 is the ideal blend of length and features that make it a no compromise fishing machine, and its comfortable enough to take the family with plenty of storage and a smooth dry ride if the weather changes.
- Overall Length: 21 ft. 10 in.
- LOA W/ Trailer & Motor: 25 ft. 4 in.
- Beam (approx): 7 ft. 8 in.
- Draft Fully Loaded: 12 in.
- Dry Weight (approx): 1750 lb. Boat Only
- Maximum Capacity: 1250 lb.
- Persons Capacity: 8 (eight)
- Maximum HP: 200
- Recommended HP: 150
- Minimum HP: 115
- Transom Height: 25 in.
- Fuel Capacity: 49 gal.
- Dead rise At Transom: 17 Degrees
- Interior Freeboard: 20 in.
- Bilge pump, 1000 gph with automatic float switch
- Fuel / Water Separator
- Meets or exceeds all applicable U.S. Coast Guard Safety Standards
- Aluminum console grab rail
- Molded non-skid on horizontal surfaces
- Navigation lights on the console sides, Removable stern light
- Self-bailing deck
- Lifetime limited structural hull warranty
- 100% all composite construction - no wood means no rot
- Nida Core Composite deck coring
- Premium ISO / NPG high flex Gel coat for strong durable finish
- Rub rail, heavy duty vinyl
- Aluminum Blazer Transom Plate
Cockpit And Deck
- 1 Fold Down Fishing Chair
- Bow Mount Trolling Motor Plug
- Cambered floor for rapid deck self-bailing
- Four (4) Stainless Steel Cleats
- Fuel tank,50 gal (below deck)
- Basic Leaning Post or Elevated Stainless Steel Cooler Seat w/Flip Back
- Seat, forward of console W/cushion & backrest
- 30 Gallon front Aerated livewell W/500 GPH under console seat
- 3 Bow Storage compartments
- 35 Gallon rear Aerated livewell W/500 GPH in rear casting deck
- Large Forward casting deck
- Twist latches on all boxes
- Large Rear casting deck
- Raw water pickup
- Locking glove box
- Dash panel with full instrumentation
- 6 ga Trolling Motor Wiring System
- Eight (8) Console Rod Holders
- Under console storage
- Console top flat for easy mounting of electronics
- Steering wheel, stainless steel
- Teleflex Hydraulic Steering
- Windshield, plexiglas
- Every Blazer Bay 2200 comes with a custom built tandem torsion aluminum trailer as standard equipment. No longer do you have to wonder if the trailer you bought is right for your boat.
- Tilt Steering
- Colored hull side panels
- Raw water wash down pump
- Lowrance LMS520C Graph/GPS
- Hydraulic Jackplate
- Trim Tabs
- Trolling Motor
- Onboard Charger
- Aluminum Wheels
Elite-7 TI, Stereo, Grab Rail