|Modèle||Guide V-14 Deep V|
|Matériau de la coque||Aluminium|
|Location||Orono, Ontario, Canada|
|Relevé de varangues||5°|
|Poids à sec||238 livres|
|Type de moteur||Hors-bord|
|Forme de la coque||Deep Vee|
The TRACKER® Guide V-14 Deep V is our most economical Deep V, with a smooth-riding, stable, 1-piece welded hull with a welded-in transom. Built of durable, marine-grade .063 5052 aluminum, this all-purpose craft cuts through the chop with ease and will support up to a 20-horsepower motor.
This rugged, no-frills utility boat sports 3 full-width bench seats with foam flotation beneath. With a generous beam of 68" and a durable Starlite Gray powder-coat finish, the Guide V-14 Deep V can do it all, whether you're trolling for walleye or chasing big bass.
- Durable Starlight Gray powder-coat finish for good looks & long life
- Welded 1-piece Deep V hull design
- .063 5052 marine aluminum alloy hull & transom
- Extruded aluminum transverse ribs to strengthen hull sides
- Corner braces at transom
- Fore, center & aft bench seats
- Stern lifting handles
- 3-year limited warranty on riveted structure
- Available w/optional GALVASHIELD® Impact trailer
- Length:14' 2"
- Beam: 68"
- Bottom width: 48"
- Max. recommended HP: 20 HP
- Max. recommended HP (Canada): 15 HP
- Max. person capacity: 4 persons
- Max. person weight: 555 lbs.
- Max. weight capacity : 800 lbs.
- Interior depth: 25.5"
- Transom height: 16"
- Deadrise: 5 degrees
- Hull material: 0.063 5052 marine alloy
- Average weight: 238 lbs.
- Average package weight: 0 lbs.
- Storage length: 16' 1"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- 3-Year riveted structural limited hull warranty
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard Requirements
Construction & Exterior
- Starlight Gray Diamond Coat™ Finish
- Deep V Hull Design
- Riveted-In Extruded Aluminum Transverse Ribs For Strength & Tracking Stability
- Stern Lifting Handles
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.