|Modèle||Fourstroke 60 hp EFI Command Thrust|
|Type||Bateau à moteur|
|Matériau de la coque||Autre|
|Location||South Windsor, Connecticut, États-Unis|
|Longueur Hors Tout||0.3 m|
|Type de moteur||Hors-bord 4 temps|
|Heures de moteur||28|
2018 Mercury Marine® FourStroke 60 HP EFI Command Thrust
Very Low Hours on this Mercury 60ELPT CT
Held to a Higher Standard
Enhanced fuel injection for boosted efficiency
Features may include:
Smooth and Strong Performance.
- A compact, single-overhead-cam design and long piston stroke give Mercury 40 - 60hp FourStroke outboards more low-end torque for excellent acceleration, even when pushing a heavy load.
- The high-displacement, long-stroke, four-cylinder, single-overhead cam design provides optimum power and a smooth ride with Command Thrust models.
Thumbscrew Clamp Bracket.
- The 40hp manual start, long shaft (20" / 508mm), tiller steer model is also available with a thumbscrew mounting bracket. This bracket reduces the time and effort needed to install or remove the outboard from a boat's transom.
The Big Tiller.
- The optional center-mounted Big Tiller offers optimal control. A longer tiller grip incorporates a convenient power trim switch, the shift lever is close at hand, and an optional digital troll control adjusts engine speed as low as 700 rpm in 10-rpm increments.
Turnkey starts / fuel efficiency.
- Mercury Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) delivers reliable turnkey starts, improved fuel efficiency, instant throttle response and protection against low-quality-fuel problems.
- An 18-amp high-output alternator keeps batteries charged and fishing electronics humming.
SpitFire and SpitFire Pontoon Propellers.
- The advanced design of the Mercury® Spitfire® aluminum propeller combines four aggressive blades with high rake angles and extra cup for tenacious holding and 25% quicker acceleration, with no loss in top speed compared to a three-blade Mercury Black Max® propeller of the same pitch.
- The advanced design of the Mercury Spitfire Pontoon four-blade aluminum propeller maximizes blow-out resistance, with extra blade area for outstanding hold in turns and extra thrust around the dock that pontoon boaters need and demand. The Spitfire Pontoon propeller is available for 40 - 60hp Command Thrust engines in 10-, 11- and 13-pitch sizes.
More Control, Hole Shot and Mid-Range Power.
- Increased thrust is delivered by a 2.33:1 gear ratio with 44% larger gears. The desmodromic shifting is ultra-smooth.
- A gearcase that sits deeper in the water, a bigger prop with 20% more blade surface, and lower gear ratio provide unmatched thrust, maneuverability and boat lift.
- The 60 hp Command Thrust matches the acceleration and fuel efficiency of our competitor’s more expensive 70 hp outboard model.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.