|Modèle||Pro V 200 ET HT|
|Type||Bateau à moteur|
|Matériau de la coque||Aluminium|
|Location||Mount Vernon, Washington, États-Unis|
|Longueur Hors Tout||6.1 m|
|Relevé de varangues||30°|
|Poids à sec||1925 livres|
|Type de moteur||Hors-bord|
|Modèle de moteur||4 stroke|
|Nombre de places assises||8|
|Réservoirs de carburant||48 gal|
2018 Hewescraft Pro V 200 ET HT
Yamaha or Honda 150hp 4-stroke, zinc anodes, stern rails, downrigger brackets, front bellows suspension seats, rear 37" storage seats, Seastar hydraulic steering, electric trim tabs, wash down system, rear fish curtain, dual batteries with switch, transom insulated fish box, recoverable flotation, EZ Loader trailer with disc brakes.
‘V’ IS FOR VERSATILITY.
You know what you’re up against. Whether its a windy day on the lake, a rough morning on the river, or a calm afternoon on the coast, the Pro V is the boat to beat. It rewrites the rules for versatility (and blows the competition out of the water) by taking design cues from our most popular fresh and saltwater models. We start with our popular Sportsman silhouette, then we widen the hull, deepen the V, and shore up the stern with an optional full-width, extended transom made popular on our big-water Sea Runner and Ocean Pro models.
THE HEWESCRAFT PRO V REDEFINES ITS WHOLE CLASS.
We took our bestselling Sportsman model and gave it more: more fishing space than other boats in its class, more stability to ensure your crew’s safety, more fuel capacity to keep you going, and more hull strength for days when Mother Nature gets mean. Plus, it features a long-awaited extended transom option to keep the gunnels high, and the engine out of the fishing cockpit area and out of your way. But that’s not all. Our fully-welded extended transom is longer and twice as wide as our competitors’, so you get more lateral stability, a longer-running surface, and better planing. At this point, we don’t have competitors—we have a whole new class of boat.
MORE FISH PER TANKFUL MORE GALLONS MORE FISH
One or two simple, thoughtful design upgrades can make a fishing boat clearly better than other boats in its class. That’s the case with the Hewescraft Pro V. One feature allowing the Pro V to help you fish longer is its class-leading fuel tank capacity. While other boats brag about their 30- or 35-gallon fuel tank, the Pro V quietly muscles its way out front with its 48-gallon tank. Sure, the Pro V shares the rugged construction, value pricing, and reliable reputation with all Hewescraft boats, but sometimes all it takes is a bigger fuel tank to let you fish longer.
Features may include:
- Battery Selector Switch
- Bilge Pump: Single bilge pump with auto switch
- Bow Eye: Double, welded
- Bow Deck: Treadplate, self-bailing, with storage
- Bow Rails: 12” aluminum
- Canvas: Fish curtain; black, gray
- (7) Cleats: 8”, welded
- Cup Holders: Port and starboard
- Decals: 15” vinyl side striping with graphics; black, white, blue, yellow, green, red, orange, charcoal
- Door: Walk through, access to bow, 2 latches, one top and one bottom
- Fish Box: 26 gallon in bow floor
- Fuel System: 48 gallons
- Glove Box: Lockable
- Grab Handles: Inwale front port side, glove box and windshield
- Handrails: Vertical, aft cabin sides
- Horn: Flush mount
- Light: LED, interior, overhead
- Lights: LED, navigational
- Lights: LED, anchor, removable
- Rod Grippers: Inwale, port and starboard
- Rail: Cabin Top
- Rod Grippers: Inwale, port and starboard
- Seats: High-back, dry box with lid, swivel, horseshoe suspension
- Steering: No feedback
- Steering Wheel: Stainless steel with rubber grip
- Stern Eyes: Welded, port and starboard
- Storage Trays: Port and starboard
- Storage Trays: Overhead, port and starboard
- Transducer Bracket: Port and starboard
- Transom: 25” -shaft main engine and 20” -shaft kicker
- Wave board: At motorwell
- Windows: Sliding, port and starboard
- Wipers: Port and starboard
- Six water-resistant rocker style switches
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.