Boston Whaler designed the 230 Vantage with the whole family in mind, so everyone can have the best of both worlds. Dad has always dreamed of owning a fishing boat, heading offshore and catching the big Marlin. Mom wants to sit back and get some sun or pull the kids on the tube or wake board. Why not do both? You can fish for a while, relax in the sun, pull the kids, anchor at your favorite sandbar or head out for a family night sunset cruise. Personally, the 230 Vantage is the perfect size boat to build your confidence on the water while making you feel safe, proud and comfortable around the dock.
2018 Boston Whaler 230 Vantage
- Mercury 300hp Verado (Black).
- Mercury DTS (Digital Throttle & Shift).
- 40 Engine Hours.- Engine Warranty, Mercury Factory (exp. July 2021).- Engine Warranty, Mercury GOLD (exp. July 2023).
- Vessel View 4" Display, w/ Raymarine Connection.
- Watersports Tower w/ Rodholders.
- Bimini Top w/ Storage Boot.
- Raymarine Axiom 9" Navigation, GPS/Chart Plotter/Fishfinder/RealVision 3D. DownVision/SideVision and Chirp Transom Transducer.
- Raymarine Ray52 VHF Radio w/ Mic.
- Stereo, Fusion w/ 4 Speakers. MP3/USB Inputs.
- Trim Tabs, Lenco w/ Dash Control.
- Windlass Anchoring System.
- Bow Filler Cushion.
- Cockpit & Bow Canvas Covers.
- Table, Cockpit & Bow w/ Designated Storage.
- Port-a-Potty, Head.
- Sink w/ Freshwater Sprayer, Head Compartment.
- Cockpit Sink w/ Sprayer.
- YETI Cooler.
- Freshwater Shower, Bow & Stern
- Freshwater Tank (18 gallons).
- Cockpit Sink w/ Freshwater.
- Livewell (14 gallons).
- Dual Batteries w/ Switch.
NOT INCLUDED - OPTIONAL ITEMS
- New Trailer Cost $4,495. Aluminum I-Beam, Tandem Axle w/ Brakes.
- Dry Slip in Wrightsville Beach. Annual Rate $6,095. Prorated Until April 15th, 2020
Schedule your appointment today!
Contact - "Sea Ray Jay" at 910-352-0477
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.