|Matériau de la coque||Autre|
|Location||Lake Placid, Floride, États-Unis|
|Longueur Hors Tout||5.54 m|
|Type de moteur||Hors-bord|
|Nombre de places assises||9|
|Réservoirs de carburant||12 gal|
2018 Bayliner Element E18
No trailer but one can be provided at additional cost.
Images may not reflect actual unit color or options.
THE EVOLUTION CONTINUES
Our Element E18 is the next stage of the Element evolution. Enjoy the power to cruise, fish, or enjoy a wide range of water sports at any time. Plus, with its exceptional price tag, there's no excuse to not get out on the water today!
Features may include:
- Spacious layout with three social zones encourages conversation for up to 9 passengers. Deep freeboard and high gunnels keep passengers and gear secure.
- Patent pending M-Hull™ design drastically improves stability while on plane and maintains level flotation throughout turns.
- Intuitive accessibility with reliable Mercury® outboard power of up to 115-HP, automotive style handling and 360-degree unobstructed views. Easy operation for beginner boaters.
- 115 HP XL EFI 4-Stroke Mercury Outboard
- Integrated Cooler
- Fuel Fill W/ Intergrated Vent
- Glove Box
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- Battery Switch
- 500gph Bilge Pump (Manual)
- Dual Purpose Gauge: Speedometer, Voltmeter
- 12V Accessory Outlet
- 12V Horn
- Side-Mounted Engine Controls w/ Trim & Tilt Switch in Handle
- Custom Sport Steering Wheel
HULL AND DECK
- Bow & Transom Eyes (3)
- 12V Navigation Lights
- M-Hull Design
- Fiberglass Floor Liner
- Helm Windscreen
- Swim Platform W/ Telescoping Ladder
- Graphite (Gray and White)
- Mechanical Cable Steering (Outboard Models)
- Analog Trim Indicator
- Tandem-Axle Black Painted Trailer w/ Brakes and Swing Tongue
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.