|Matériau de la coque||Fibre de verre|
|Location||Poole, Dorset, Royaume-Uni|
|Statut en matière fiscale||Taxe payée|
|Longueur Hors Tout||7.6 m|
|Tirant d'eau max.||0.7 m|
|Déplacement (Lège)||2000 kg|
|Poids à sec||2000 kg|
|Type de moteur||Hors-bord|
|Marque du moteur||Mercury Marine|
|Modèle de moteur||V6 225 XL DS BLACK|
|Année du moteur||2020|
|Type d'hélice||3 pales|
|Matériau de l'hélice||Acier inoxydable|
|Heures de moteur||40|
|Vitesse max.||35 kn|
|Vitesse de croisière||24 kn|
|Réservoirs de carburant||220 litres|
|Forme de la coque||Coque en V modifiée|
Axopar 24 Open For Sale with Moore Yachts Ltd
*** New Listing - Available Immediately - Please call ***
Axopar 24 Open (2018 Model Commissioned & Delivered 2020). Single Mercury V6 225 XL DS Petrol Outboard Engine (225Hp).
Moore Yachts are extremely excited to offer this almost new example of a highly specified Axopar 24 open. Benefitting from a well considered specification including a Raymarine Chartplotter GPS and fishfinder, , this has to be one of the nicest examples of this sturdy and well-built 4x4 of the sea with her twin stepped 20 degree V "Sharp entry hull" from the highly respected Axopar range of boats. Based on the South Coast in the UK and available for immediate delivery, this is a very unique opportunity which should not be missed to acquire a ready to go Axopar 24 with low hours that has had its initial shakedown and is ready to be enjoyed….
A full walk through video is available on our youtube channel or please click on the video tab on this listing.
Please contact Christian Moore to discuss this fine opportunity in more detail before it’s too late…..
The Axopar 24 Open features a bow section that offers versatile seating or a sunbathing area, comfortable twin sofas in front of the cockpit consoles that also double as berths for two persons and social seating for 5 persons in the cockpit.
Finished in white GRP with grey silvertex upholstery.
- Aluminium fuel tank 230l
- 2 kg fire extinguisher
- Manual bilge pump
- Harbour covers for helm w. drivers/co-pilot seats and aft seats.
- Canopy Open in Red
- Harbour Cover for Foredeck in Red
- Trim Tabs with Joystick
- Premium Package Silvertex
- Table in Esthec on Foredeck
- Foredeck seat cushions and back rest
- Sun bed on Foredeck
- Mooring Package
- 4 x Fenders
- 4 x Fender Covers
- 4 x Fender Ropes
- 4 x Mooring Ropes 14mm/10m
- 5kg Anchor
- 30m Anchor Rope
- Main control panel with single battery switch and fuses for direct supply and a 12V outlet
- Fuse panel with automatic fuses and 12V outlet
- Light mast with anchor light in white
- Navigation lights
- 2 x Electric bilge pumps
- Signal horn
- Dual consoles with Soft Touch painted dashboard and console panels with passenger side grab rail
- Illuminated pushbuttons on dashboard
- Leather steering wheel with Axopar logo
- 12V power outlet
- Side consoles with wide armrests and storage with 2 x cup holders.
- Raymarine Chartplotter GPS & Fishfinder
- Mercury Marine Engine Instrumentation
LAYOUT & SEATING:
- Centre access layout with L-sofa on foredeck
- Sofa / day bed in front of helm/co-pilot consoles, separate sports seats for 3 on aft deck,
- Driver and co-pilot seats in diamond stitching with flip-up front / swivel function and outer armrests
- Silvertex Sterling as standard with optional Storm, Champagne and Turquoise material on all seats and sofas.
HULL & DECK:
- Unsinkability thru polyurethane foaming of hull/deck Divinycell hull sides
- Vinylester resin for the first coat of the hull in GRP material
- Anti-skid finishing on deck and deck hatchesLarge anchor box with drainage in bow
- L-shaped sofa / stowage locker on fore deck
- Heavy duty rub rail in grey
- Windscreen and side windows in toughened glass and tinted light green with aluminium window profile painted in white
- All hardware, pulpit and cockpit handles in hand polished 316 stainless steel
- 6 x cleats aft, central and forward
- Twin fender storages on aft deck
- Swim platform with Esthec Platinum decking and telescopic bathing ladder
- Self-draining cockpit and bow area
- Integrated engine bracket for outboard engines
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All prospective purchasers should be aware that the "Manufacturers Model Year" varies from builder to builder and does not necessarily correspond to the vessels year of build. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
In this case we are acting as Brokers only. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of these particulars is not guaranteed. The particulars are intended only as a guide and they do not constitute a term of any contract. A prospective Buyer is strongly advised to check the particulars and where appropriate at his own expense to employ a qualified Marine Surveyor to carry out a survey and/or to have an engine trial conducted which if conducted by us shall not imply any liability for such engine on our part. Life-saving appliances do not form part of the inventory and it is for the buyer to ensure they are in date and suitable for his purposes.