Pearl 65 continues Bill Dixon’s design ethos of beautiful craftsmanship with cutting-edge innovation and superb seakeeping. The interior is set off by Kelly Hoppen’s famously stylish, effortlessly calming decor. Add to that further accommodation for two crew, and you’ll find everything you need for the most memorable of experiences.
“I’m Done” is an impressive yacht which can accommodate 8 sleeping guests in two double cabins, one twin cabin and one bunk bed cabin, with an additional crew cabin for 2. She features an open plan stylish saloon, dining and kitchenette, with adjoining helm station. Ample dining table and seating on the undercover rear of the yacht. Forward of the flybridge helm position is a comfortable sunbathing area. It features further sunbathing on the double sunbeds on the bow.
- Hydraulically operated bathing platform
- Electronic engine controls with Joy stick control
- Flybridge wetbar including sink, coolbox, fridge and electric barbecue
- 220v/240v diesel generator (12kW)
- Electric quiet flush toilets with holding tank
- Dual station bow thruster (170kgf/375lbf)
- Saloon LED TV/DVD with surround-sound system
- 240v shore power with 100-amp battery charger
- LED TV/DVD/radio in owner’s stateroom
- Colour radar/chart plotter/GPS/VHF
- Teak-laid transom platform/cockpit deck/flybridge stairway
- Combination microwave/conventional oven/grill