|Type||Bateau à moteur|
|Matériau de la coque||Fibre de verre|
|Location||Panama City, Floride, États-Unis|
|Longueur Hors Tout||7.01 m|
|Tirant d'eau min.||0.48 m|
|Relevé de varangues||21°|
|Poids à sec||3800 livres|
|Hauteur libre max. sous ponts||2.57 m|
|Type de moteur||Hors-bord|
|Marque du moteur||Mercury|
|Modèle de moteur||VERADO 300|
|Type d'hélice||3 pales|
|Matériau de l'hélice||Acier inoxydable|
|Heures de moteur||70|
|Vitesse max.||50 mph @ 6100 Tr/min|
|Vitesse de croisière||32 mph @ 4300 Tr/min|
|Nbre max. de passagers||10|
|Réservoirs de carburant||110 gal|
|Réservoirs à eau douce||20 gal|
|Forme de la coque||Deep Vee|
|Garantie de la coque||10 ans|
|Style de vie||Loisirs|
iPilot and Autopilot! This 230 Outrage is truly one-of-a-kind. It is LOADED with options and extras including:
- GPS iPilot trolling motor on custom stainless steel swivel mount. Holds you on your fishing spot at the touch of a button. Professionally installed including batteries and charger.
- Raymarine Autopilot holds a course better than any person could, saving you fuel and time.
- Two 9 inch Raymarine E Series Hybridtouch displays to easily see your charts or SONAR.
- Anchor Windlass for low-stress anchoring.
- Vessel View digital gauge unit, giving you more dash space and more features than analog gauges.
- Custom cover that attaches to the hard top to protect your investment.
- Custom windshield enclosure, making the driest riding boat brand even drier.
- Bow Table for relaxing or entertaining.
- Bow Filler Casting Platform with cushion, that converts to a bow table.
- Head w/Pumpout & O/B Discharge.
- Freshwater Shower to get the salt off for a more comfortable ride home. Great for rinsing your reels on the ride home too, saving you clean up time.
- Livewell and Raw Water Washdown
- Hardtop w/ storage
- Fusion Stereo
The 230 Outrage is built on Boston Whaler's new variable-deadrise hull design, making it one of the best riding 23 foot boats on the market. Coupled with the iPilot and Autopilot, this boat is a joy to operate, and allows you to fish singlehanded comfortably. The GPS enabled iPilot allows everyone to bottom fish, without anchoring.
The owner just doesn't have time to use the boat, which is why it has 70 hours on it since new.
- All hardware 316-L stainless steel
- All rails welded 316-L stainless steel
- 12-V receptacle (2) (delete 1 when stereo is selected for USB port)
- Access panel to electronics
- Acrylic entry door with lock
- Acrylic windshield
- Cast stainless steel steering wheel with knob
- Courtesy light
- Electronics mounting surface
- Fire extinguisher pocket
- Helm and companion footrests
- Instrumentation and electrical switch panel with circuit breaker protection and illuminated text
- Interior light
- Molded fiberglass console liner
- Portable head in console
- Stainless steel drink holders (2)
- Stainless steel grab rails (2)
- Stainless steel opening port light with screen
Deck / Cockpit
- 8" stainless steel cleats – bow (2), stern with stainless steel hawse pipes (2), spring line (2)
- 25" interior freeboard
- Bow and stern eyes
- Cockpit courtesy lights
- Drink holders (6)
- Gunnel-mounted stainless steel rod holders (4)
- Heavy-duty rub rail (white)
- Integral swim platform with recessed telescoping stainless steel swim ladder and grab rail
- Livewell (16 gallons)
- Motorwell drains (2)
- Recessed welded stainless steel forward rails
- Self-bailing cockpit sole
- Stainless steel anchor roller with cleat
- Stainless steel cockpit toe rails with downrigger weight holders
- Stainless steel grab rails
- Stern stainless steel hawse pipes with drink holders (2)
- Transom door with stainless steel latch
- Vertical rod holders (bow) (port and starboard) (4)
- Automatic bilge pump
- Dual battery trays with switch
- Electric horn
- Fuel tank (110 gallons)
- LED navigation lights
- Recessed electric trim tabs with indicators
- SmartCraft deluxe gauge package (replaced with VesslView 4 on dual engine options)
- Stainless steel propeller
- Tilt steering
- Transducer mount area
- Bow seating area
- Integrated forward console seat with base and backrest cushion
- Fold-out stern seat with backrest bolster
- Powder-coated convertible forward/aft facing leaning post with flip-up bolster, fold-down work surface, and 54 qt. Igloo cooler
- Bow anchor locker with drain
- Console storage with lockable stainless steel latch
- In-deck fishboxes with overboard drains (port and starboard) with compression latches
- Insulated bow storage locker/fishbox
- Under-gunnel rod racks
Additional Mercury options available.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.