Repo unit in great running condition and good hull and interior condition. Only 12 hours on Engine.
We designed the evolutionary Bayliner Element E16 to be the start of something new. It combines a stunningly affordable price, familiar automotive-style handling, and class-leading stability and safety features. Plus, it has the power and comfort features to get you to the fun spots and enjoy every minute.
- Comfortable layout with opposed seating for up to six facilitates conversation among passengers. Deep freeboard and high gunnels keep passengers secure.
- Innovative M-hull™ design puts Element on plane right out of the hole and maintains level flotation at rest and through turns.
- Intuitive helm with clear, multifunction gauge; reliable Mercury outboard power; 360-degree unobstructed views; and familiar automotive-style handling make Element easy to operate for beginner boaters.
- Optional Sport configuration includes custom Sport arch, special graphics, Black or Red gel coat color choice, cooler and bow filler cushion.
- (5) Beverage Holders
- Aft Sun Pad with Underseat Storage
- Opposing Port Side Seating
- Simple Yet Comfortable Cockpit and Bow Seats
- Clutter Free Helm Station with 7" Dual Purpose Gauge
- Padded Steering Wheel
- Side-Mounted Engine Controls w/Trim & Tilt Switch in Handle
Hull & Deck
- Arctic White Hull & Deck w/Black Hull Stripe
- Automotive Style Ride and Handling
- Bow & Transom Eyes
- Integral Transom Platforms w/Ladder
- Molded Stern Seating
- Mooring Cleats (4)
- Patent Pending M-Hull™ Design
- Safety Handholds
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.