|Type||Bateau à moteur|
|Classe||Bateaux à tuyère|
|Matériau de la coque||Autre|
|Location||Key Largo, Floride, États-Unis|
|Longueur Hors Tout||0.3 m|
|Type d'entraînement||Jet Drive|
|Heures de moteur||319|
2016 Scarab 165 G
As low as $0 down $126 per month WAC*
Sweet Deal! Save big on this mechanically sound former rental boat for half the price of a new one!
Own for as low as $0 down $126 per month with approved credit. Payment is based on 5.99% APR for 120 months credit approval. Other options available. Contact us to apply.
Riva Motorsports & Marine of the Keys
Financing Available Trade-Ins Welcome
It’s the only 16-foot jet boat on the water, not to mention the planet. And it shows. All the power you need to separate yourself from the pack, along with tons of extra features that make this boat, and you, stand out on the water.
Small, but mighty.
Features may include:
Hull and Deck
- Bow and stern eyes, stainless steel
- Cleats, stainless steel
- Fiberglass stringers
- Meets applicable USCG & Canadian Regs; NMMA Certified using ABYC Stds.
- Navigation lights, L.E.D.
- Swim platform, aft, extended low-profile
- Swim platform, reboarding ladder, stainless steel
- Rub rail, plastic
- Ski tow, stern
- Armrests port & starboard
- Assist handles
- Beverage holders
- Courtesy lights
- Fiberglass liner, skid-resistant, with stainless steel drains
- Scarab premium upholstery, silver accent
- Seating, bow cushions, hinged
- Seating, Swim platform lounge seats
- Seating, ComfortRide bench seats
- Self bailing cockpit
- Ski locker, in-floor, molded fiberglass finish
- Storage, bow & cockpit, beneath seats
- Walk-thru, stern
- Storage, beneath motor hood
- Emergency engine shut-off
- Lighted switches
- Outlet, 12V
- Scarab custom gauge cluster
- Storage beneath helm
- Weedless shaft guard
- Engine blower
- Bilge pump, automatic
- Closed loop cooling
- Lateral thrust control
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.