|Modèle||FX Cruiser SVHO|
|Classe||Scooter de mer|
|Matériau de la coque||Autre|
|Location||Torquay, Devon, Royaume-Uni|
|Statut en matière fiscale||Taxe payée|
|Longueur Hors Tout||3.51 m|
|Poids à sec||836 livres|
|Type de moteur||Autre|
|Marque du moteur||Yamaha|
|Modèle de moteur||4-Cylinder, 4-Stroke|
|Année du moteur||2015|
|Type d'entraînement||Jet Drive|
|Nombre de places assises||3|
|Réservoirs de carburant||84 litres|
|Forme de la coque||autre|
This highly sought after 2015 Yamaha FX Cruiser SVHO is a high performance supercharged flagship model from Yamaha with top speeds of up to 60knots and the 3 seater configuration.
With precise intuitive handling and excellent reviews the SVHO is renowned for its rough water handling, blistering acceleration and controlled, safe and level deceleration.
This lovely example has only one owner from new, and she has been thoroughly maintained throughout ownership. Being sold to include her floating pod dock this is a turn key ready to package to get you out on the water!
Manufacturer Provided Description
Yamaha's flagship WaveRunner sits at the top of the industry in a class by itself with supercharged power, a revolutionary NanoXcel2 hull design and Yamaha's all-new RiDE™. Luxurious features and amenities combine to create a premium riding experience. Exclusive upgrades include Yamaha’s innovative Cruiser Seat, a multi function information center that provides a quick read on system functions and convenient pull-up cleats.
- Features 1.8L supercharged Yamaha SVHO engine and 160mm jet pump
- Offered with Yamaha’s exclusive Cruiser seat
- Available in pure white and torch red metallic
FX Cruiser SVHO
Advanced Throttle Control Features
On the handlebars, the entire FX line includes RiDE, Yamaha’s dual handlebar throttle controls that deliver the utmost control moving forward or in reverse. RiDE could not be more intuitive. The right handlebar lever is forward. The left is reverse. At speed, the left handlebar lever will also slow you down. Release both right and left levers and the watercraft is in neutral. No shifting. No gears. The only thing to think about is how much fun it is to RiDE.
In addition to having the most advanced throttle control system on a personal watercraft, the FX line also receives five-position electronic trim, which is a first for Yamaha WaveRunners®. Electronic trim allows the rider to adjust the handling characteristics of the watercraft on the fly from a looser, more playful feel to a more planted, high-performance experience.
Next Generation NanoXcel Hulls, Decks, and Liners for SVHO Models
New for the FX Cruiser SVHO and FX SVHO is the second generation of Yamaha’s proprietary lightweight NanoXcel hull, deck, and liner material. NanoXcel 2 reduces the weight of FX SVHO models by 46 lbs while maintaining the structural integrity of the watercraft. To create NanoXcel 2, Yamaha engineers innovated at the microscopic level using a combination of “nano” clay and glass micro-bubbles to develop a stronger resin that uses less material. The glass micro-bubbles used in NanoXcel 2 are smaller and stronger than other filler materials, contributing to the strength, rigidity and light weight of the new hulls and decks.
Yamaha Super Vortex High Output Marine Engine
The FX Cruiser SVHO and FX SVHO get their name from the Yamaha Super Vortex High Output marine engine that delivers more power and torque than any other Yamaha WaveRunner engine. The SVHO engine features a high-performance intercooler, increased supercharger air intake capacity and boost, and a modified fuel injection system for increased fuel flow. Under the waterline, the SVHO engine is matched with a 160mm eight-vane pump for maximum thrust volume and paired it with a top loader intake grate to optimize its efficiency and hookup in rough water. Matched with the NanoXcel 2 hull and deck material, the result is extraordinary power and thrust in an extremely lightweight package, delivering a superior power to weight ratio.
Key Comfort and Convenience Features on Yamaha’s FX Models Include:
- Yamaha’s exclusive theater seating on all FX Cruiser models
- Adjustable handlebars that give the driver the feeling of utmost control and comfort
- RiDE - Yamaha’s dual throttle controls that deliver the utmost control at all speeds.
- Cruise Assist and No Wake Mode that set and hold a consistent speed while cruising or towing or setting a perfect no wake speed for those long no wake zones
- Storage under the hood, a watertight storage at the helm, a helm storage box, watertight storage under the rear seat, and even a convenient stern swim platform storage for wet items
- Yamaha’s exclusive pull-up cleats on Cruiser® models
- Yamaha’s exclusive remote transmitter security system and Low RPM Mode, which can reduce fuel consumption by up to 26 percent
- Yamaha’s Command Link® instrumentation controls that make it easy to control the instrumentation functions
- Multi-function electronic information center that includes speed, RPM, fuel level, low fuel warning, hour meter, and even water temp.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.