|Matériau de la coque||Fibre de verre|
|Location||Traverse City, Michigan, États-Unis|
|Longueur Hors Tout||6.12 m|
|Tirant d'eau max.||0.36 m|
|Relevé de varangues||16°|
|Poids à sec||1900 livres|
|Type de moteur||Hors-bord 2 temps|
|Marque du moteur||Mercury|
|Modèle de moteur||250 L PRO XS OPTIMAX|
|Type d'hélice||4 pales|
|Matériau de l'hélice||Acier inoxydable|
|Nombre de places assises||4|
|Réservoirs de carburant||68 gal|
Like new with only three freshwater outings on the books. This single owner Nitro Z8 is turnkey ready for tournament level fishing. Top speeds over 60 mph with a smooth and dry ride.
Manufacturer Provided Description
Formidable fishing performance that your competitors will envy and fish will fear.
With speeds approaching 70 mph with the stock motor and a massive 20’1” length, the NITRO Z-8 is a ruthless and tireless fishing machine—and that’s why it shows up in major tournaments across the nation.
The 16° variable deadrise Mod V hull terminates in our legendary Rapid Planing System, which helps the Z-8 take off like an Olympic sprinter, and hop onto plane in an instant. The stepped hull also delivers and exceedingly smooth and dry ride, even at top speeds.
Huge storage areas hold everything you and your buddies need for a full day of tournament competition on the water
New advanced features for 2015 include Veethree® multi-function gauges, console panel kit, and LED courtesy lights, plus 2 optional factory-mounted graphs. Also new are Gem stainless steel latches and an integrated winch stand step for easier boarding/deboarding at bow while boat is on trailer. A removable port console option is available for quick set-up with a co-angler.
This ferocious gem rides proudly on a custom-matched trailer with GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection, tongue step, swing-away tongue and a no Touch Vortex hub lubrication system. A new trailer fiberglass fender design with integrated LED backup lights and carpet backing to protect hull when you’re on the road. And it comes with a new matching spare tire.
- 16° variable deadrise hull with Rapid Planing System
- NEW Veethree® multi-function instrumentation w/speedometer/fuel gauge, tachometer/trim gauge, voltmeter guage & water pressure gauge, console panel kit, and LED courtesy lights
- NEW factory-installed option for 2 graphs at console (1 flush mounted & 1 RAM mounted)
- 2 aerated Guardian™ aft livewells w/timers, recirculators & pump-out systems
- 3-across seating w/storage, steps to aft deck & handholds
- Hydraulic steering w/through-deck hose fittings
- In-dash Lowrance® Mark-5x Pro fishfinder
- Minn Kota® Maxxum® 24V, 70-lb. thrust foot-controlled trolling motor
- Custom-matched trailer w/GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection, tongue step, swing-away tongue & no Touch Vortex hub lubrication system
- NEW trailer fiberglass fender design w/integrated LED backup lights & carpet backing to protect hull
- Length: 20' 1''
- Bottom width: 75"
- Max. recommended HP: 250 HP
- Package width: 8' 6''
- Fuel capacity: 68 Gallons
- Deadrise: 16 Degrees
- Draft: 14"
- Beam: 96"
- Approx. weight: 1900 Lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 3620 Lbs.
- Max. person capacity: 4 Persons
- Depth inside: 19"
- Transom height: 22"
- Max. weight capacity: 1850 Lbs.
- Max. person weight: 850 Lbs.
- Storage length: 23' 7''
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA Certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- 4 stainless steel drink holders
- 4 pull-up cleats
- Integrated fold-down stainless steel reboarding ladder
- Non-skid bow mat
- Stainless steel passenger grab handle(s)
- Anti-fatigue, padded comfort bow deck
- 2 molded-in steps for sure-footed, easy access to aft deck
- Spare prop holder
- Fire extinguisher
- Flush-mounted Lowrance® Mark-5x Pro fishfinder w/480x480 pixel display & surface temperature
- NEW LED courtesy light
- Custom-molded modular console w/2-tone paint scheme
- NEW Veethree® multi-function instrumentation w/speedometer/fuel gauge, tachometer/trim gauge, voltmeter guage & water pressure gauge
- NEW panel kit
- Switch panel w/soft-touch shroud
- Dash light dimmer switch
- Ready to accept optional removable port console
- Hydraulic steering w/tilt
- Removable molded, tinted windscreen
- Switch panels w/water-resistant switches
Construction & Exterior
- Deck & hull chemically bonded & mechanically fastened
- Transverse & longitudinal fiberglass foam-filled stringer system
- Full-width fiberglass-encapsulated composite transom
- 16-oz. plush, marine-grade cut pile carpet on decks & floor
- Carpet edge trim
- Low-profile gunnels to maximize interior space & fishing decks
- Heavy-duty rub rail
- 1,600 GPH (6,056.66 LPH) bilge pump
- Automotive-style labeled fuse panel w/cover
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, anchor light switch, trim switch, room for additional depth finder & soft-touch shroud
- Interstate® cranking battery
- Master power switch
- LED console courtesy light
- Stowable navigation lights
- Manual LED-lighted bow storage
- Waterproof Deutsch plugin gauge connectors
- Water-resistant connectors on all pumps & navigation lights w/protective abrasion- resistant wrap
- 2 heavy-duty Interstate® Series 29 trolling batteries
- 2-bank (8 amps total) battery charger w/exterior receptacle
- Footrest w/non-skid mat under console(s)
- NEW Gem stainless steel latches
- Stainless steel lockable compression latches
- Bike seat w/pedestal
- Oversized port & starboard bow rod lockers w/lid assists for rods up to 8' (2.44 m)
- Port & starboard bow rod hold-down straps
- Fold-down fishing seat w/composite frame
- Molded utility rigging compartment for easy access to batteries & pumps & easy cleanup
- Highly styled seating w/shock absorption system for helm & passenger seats
- Step to bow deck w/insulated cooler & removable trash receptacle
- Oversized lockable center bow storage locker
- Partner rod ramp w/rod handle organizer & rod holder strap
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- Trolling motor pedal recess for Minn Kota & MotorGuide® trolling motors
- Lift-out, molded aft storage boxes that will accept tackle trays
- Two 20-gal. (75.71 L) insulated aft Guardian™ livewells w/timers
- Rotomolded w/rounded corners
- Pump-out system on both livewells
- Dual remote drain controls
- Stainless steel propeller
- 16° variable deadrise hull for a smoother, drier ride
- Rapid Planing System™ stepped-hull design for super-fast holeshots w/minimal bow rise & better control as the boat gets up on plane
- 10" (25.40 cm) adjustable jack plate (Optimax® only)
- Rigging tube
- NMMA Certified trailer
- Custom-fit, factory-matched, tandem-axle NITRO® drive-on trailer w/color- coordinated powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
- Surge disc brakes on 1 axle
- All-welded tubular frame for a unitized structure w/exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- 14" (35.56 cm) custom aluminum wheels w/radial tires
- No Touch Vortex hub lubrication system for no-maintenance peace of mind w/6-yr. 100,000-mile limited warrant
- NEW spare tire carrier w/matching spare
- NEW integrated winch stand step for easier boarding/reboarding at bow while boat is on trailer
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- Swing-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Retractable safety cables
- Submersible LED lights
- Minn Kota® Maxxum® 24V, 70-lb. thrust, 42" (1.07 m) shaft foot-control trolling motor
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.