2014 Meridian 391--Here is your chance to own a well equipped, late-model, 2 stateroom, diesel powered, sedan bridge with bow and stern thrusters. She is loaded...here is a list of her highlights:
- Twin inboard Cummins 425hp engine with 175 hours
- Bow and stern thrusters--easy to dock
- Raymarine open array radar, chartplotter, GPS on two E series displays
- Raymarine digital depth display
- Raymaine Auto Pilot
- Two stateroom with 2 Island style berths
- Pullout sofa in salon
- Cockpit access engine compartment
- Full Galley--Refrigerator/freezer, solid surface cooktop, sink with cover, and microwave
This boat is listed with MarineMax on brokerage. The stock number is 158199. Please call to schedule an appointment.
- Twin Cummins Diesel engines--Model: QSB 425 5.9L, 175 hrs, for the 391 model-Gas is standard, optional is the QSB 380 diesel engines, very few boats have the QSB 425s. This boat is one of the few out there with the extra horsepower. The digital throttle and shift put all you controls on two levers--take some of the thinking out of docking..
- Relaxed, molded staircase to bridge: No ladder to get up and down. Easy for the young ones and the young at heart...some of best views in the world are on a fly bridge boat...
- Extended bridge with seating for eight-everyone can take advantage of the views/space. Perfect place to entertain with the refrigerator/wet bar.
- Stand-up access to engine room-entrance through cockpit--no more checking/changing fluids through the salon sole! Oil changer as well!
- Cockpit seating with storage below--canvas enclosure so you can use this area year around.
- D.O.C.® (Docking On Command®) Bow and stern thrusters on one control--between the larger engines and the DOC, this boat makes you look good around the dock!
- Raymarine Electronics--two E series displays, GPS/Chartplotter/ open array Radar linked on two displays. VHF radio and a digital depth. VesselView--burn rates, pressures, temps, etc.
- Central Vac System
- Flexsteel Hide a bed in the salon--perfect for sleeping a few extra guests.
- Windlass--raise and lower the anchor with the push of a button!
- Molded swim platform with boarding ladder--perfect place to spend an afternoon play in the water. Hot and cold show in the cockpit--feels great at a swim.
- Remote spot light--a must have for watching those sunsets on the water then sliding back into the marina
- Two staterooms each with a double island berth, cedar-lined lockers, and designer fabrics. Master stateroom have TV, DVD player.
- Separate head and shower--works well when you hit the dock and everyone is getting ready for dinner in a hurry.
- Galley--hardwood flooring, double stainless steel sink, AC/DC refrigerator/freezer, two burner stove, convection/microwave oven,--all the amenities of home.
- Salon--32' LCD TV, Sirius stereo, hide a bed, adjustable solid cherry table, raised convertible dinette,
- Sunpad Cushions for fore-deck--great place to sunbathe.
- Onan Diesel Generator with 110 hours
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.