|Modèle||Cap Camarat 7.5 WA|
|Type||Bateau à moteur|
|Matériau de la coque||Fibre de verre|
|Location||Lymington, Hampshire, Royaume-Uni|
|Statut en matière fiscale||Taxe payée|
|Longueur Hors Tout||7.5 m|
|Type de moteur||Hors-bord 4 temps|
|Marque du moteur||Suzuki|
|Modèle de moteur||DF250|
|Année du moteur||2013|
|Type d'hélice||3 pales|
|Matériau de l'hélice||Acier inoxydable|
|Heures de moteur||77|
|Réservoirs de carburant||1 x 285 litres (Plastique)|
|Réservoirs à eau douce||1 x 100 litres (Plastique)|
|Réservoirs eau noire||1 (Plastique)|
Jeanneau Cap Camarat 7.5 WA powered by a Suzuki DF250 outboard engine, with a 4-wheel SBS roller trailer.
It's extremely rare that we come across a used boat such as this. Pampered and cared for by its one owner from new, with only 77 hours recorded on the engine. With a unique specification, this boat is packed to the gunwales with options and spec!
It's main selling points and specifications:
* One owner from new.
* London Boat Show 2013 boat - so loaded with optional extras!
* Very low hours, only 77 hours recorded.
* All original paperwork, VAT invoice, certificates and bill of sale. All original handbooks.
* Blue hull.
* Suzuki DF250.
* SBS 4-wheel roller trailer with brakes in excellent condition.
* Hull epoxy coated and Coppercoated from new.
* Garmin GPSMap 751xs.
* Garmin Meteor 300 audio system with Bluetooth and NMEA2000 interface.
* Real teak decking in excellent condition.
* Upgraded teak cockpit table.
* Bow thruster (cost £4,200).
* Electric anchor windlass with upgraded anchor.
* Shore power with 20 amp Victron battery charger.
* Victron battery monitor system.
* Galvanic isolator.
* Twin batteries.
* Sea toilet with holding tank.
* Custom made tonneau cover, bimini and complete canopy enclosure, meaning comfortable boating all year round, as well as providing complete protection when not using the boat - costing around £6,000.
* Outboard engine covers (one for summer use, the other for winter storage).
* Additional factory console and seat covers.
* Fresh water system with cockpit shower and sink.
* Double berth conversion.
* Lenco trim tabs.
* LED cockpit lighting.
* Ski pole.
* Opening deck hatch.
* Fender baskets and fenders.
* Mooring lines.
The Jeanneau Cap Camarat 7.5 WA is the perfect family sports boat, ideally suited for coastal use with its incredible seakeeping, stable ride and impressive performance. Ideal for waterskiing, wakeboarding, cruising, picnicing and weekends away. The helm has everything to hand, well positioned gauges, bow thruster control, Garmin GPS and switchgear. The comfortable helm and passenger seat provide support and comfort and are fully adjustable.
Drop the anchoring using the electric windlass and relax in the cockpit, using the bimini top for shade. Enjoy a cold drink from the 12v fridge and enjoy a swim. Rinse off with the cockpit shower and put up the canopy enclosure sides and flick on the cockpit LED lighting as the sun sets and the temperature drops. Take advantage of the cosy feel, with full standing height inside the canopy.
The well-appointed cabin provides a good sized double bed, as well as a separate heads compartment with sea toilet, and a small galley with a sink and fridge.
More photos to follow.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.