|Prix||€3 300 000|
|Type||Bateau à moteur|
|Classe||Vedettes de croisière|
|Matériau de la coque||Fibre de verre|
|Location||Torre del Lago Puccini, Italie|
|Statut en matière fiscale||Taxe payée|
|Longueur Hors Tout||32.56 m|
|Longueur à la flottaison||29.59 m|
|Tirant d'eau max.||1.77 m|
|Tirant d'eau min.||1.77 m|
|Type de moteur||Inbord|
|Marque du moteur||Caterpillar|
|Modèle de moteur||CE32 Acert|
|Année du moteur||2013|
|Type d'entraînement||Prise directe|
|Type d'hélice||5 pales|
|Matériau de l'hélice||Bronze|
|Heures de moteur||1600|
|Vitesse max.||22 kn|
|Vitesse de croisière||14 kn|
|Réservoirs de carburant||16144 litres|
|Réservoirs à eau douce||3000 litres|
|Réservoirs eau noire||2 x 570 litres|
|Forme de la coque||Deep Vee|
Professionally maintained, single owner lightly used Majesty 105, with a range of A range of 800Nm she is the perfect Mediterranean long-range discovery vessel.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
A lightly used, privately owned and beautifully presented example of the tri-deck semi-displacement Gulf Craft Majesty 105 from 2013.5 en-suite cabins including an impressive main deck master suite, LE MUST is able to accommodate 10 guests. The amazing full beam master cabin is available for the owner on the upper deck with direct access on the main deck. A huge full beam forward head is available for the owner with a big Jacuzzi. The second Jacuzzi is available on private upper deck sky lounge plus an extensive outside dining/relaxing areas aft is available.
The Majesty 105 is characterised by its extensive exterior space and luxurious interiors, which include an elegantly designed main saloon and dining area. Its main deck offers breathtaking views through its intelligently designed large windows, allowing ample natural sunlight to flow through the interior. Its spacious outdoor entertaining and lounging areas make it perfect for those who enjoy spending time admiring the coastline while island hopping, or to catch all the action while moored alongside the waterfront.
Gulf Craft has served the aspirations of passionate boating enthusiasts for more than three decades. The award-winning manufacturer is one of the world’s leading superyacht shipyards, a merit it has achieved through continuous investment in research and development.
Founded in the Emirates in 1982, Gulf Craft continues to redefine the on-water living experience with its wide variety of premium craft, ranging from 27 feet to 175 feet in length. Deploying advanced technology, powerful engineering, timeless design, and world-class craftsmanship, Gulf Craft builds each innovation to create memorable cruising experiences for its discerning clientele, transforming travel by sea into a journey worth indulging in.
With an expanding portfolio that includes the enchanting Majesty Yachts, the long-range Nomad Yachts, Silvercraft fishing boats and family cruisers, and Oryx sport yachts and cruisers, Gulf Craft has built an enduring legacy.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- GRP construction
- Offwhite hull
- Teak laid decking
Engine & gearbox:
- Caterpillar C32 Acert 12 cylinders 4 stroke cycle diesel - 2 x 1902hp @ 2300rpm.
- Closed-circulation fresh water engine cooling via saltwater intake and heat exchanger.
- Caterpillar cable control station connection
- 3 shaft, reverse reduction transmission with hydraulic clutch ZF 3050 A
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine hours: approx. 1600 as of October 2018
- 14 knots cruising speed
- 22 knots top speed
- A range of 800Nm @ 12 Knots low consumption cruising speed plus 10% reserve still in the tanks
Propulsion & Steering:
- 2x 5 blades, fixed pitch propellers 41’’
- Hydraulic steering system
- 65hp hydraulic American Bow Thruster
- 25hp hydraulic American Stern Thruster
- Electric fin stabilisers, American Bow Thruster TRAC 370 zero speed fins
- 24vDC domestic system with 220vAC via shore power, generator or inverter
- 24vDC battery banks for engine & generators starts and services
- Battery chargers
- 2x engine-mounted alternators
- 2x Kohler 50kw 220/380vAC 50Hz diesel generator – hours approx. 2,000 as of November 2018
- 220vAC shore power connection with 220vAC sockets in interior
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
- Water is pressurised by high-pressure pump systems
- Hot & cold freshwater pressurised water supply throughout
- Hot water boiler tanks via 220v immersion heater element.
- Approx. 230 litre per hour reverse osmosis watermaker
- Electric bilge pumps
- Manual bilge pump
- 16,144 litres fuel tank capacity
- 3,000 litres water tank capacity
- 570 litres black water capacity
- 570 litres grey water capacity
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
- 4 Raymarine G series Navigation display 14’’ HybridTouch (2 x pilothouse, 2X fly)
- 1x Short range radar Raymarine VCM 100
- 1x Short range radar Raymarine VCM 100
- 2x Raymarine HS5 seatalk
- 1x Raymarine Autopilot ACU300
- 2x GPS
- 2x Depth sounder Raymarine DSM 300
- 4x Main engine display (2x pilothouse, 2x fly)
- 1x VHF Raymarine RAY218E – Dual station
- 1x Navtex Furuno NX-700
- 6x cctv Cameras LG
- 1x Night Vision Camera Flir
- 1x sat phone NEC SV 8300
- 1x Alarm monitoring system for tanks San Giorgio SEIN
- 2x M9 TracVision KVH Satellite dish
- 1x KVH miniVsat
- 1x phone system Siemens Gigast with intercom in each cabin
- 2x Maxwell windlass control AA560
Main Galley Equipment:
- DeDietrich fridge 282 litres
- DeDietrich freezer 61
- Liebher fridge 158 litres
- DeDietrich dishwasher
- DeDietrich ove
- DeDietrich induction hub
- DeDietrichdeep fryer
- DeDietrich Teppanyaki
- Electric vacuum flush freshwater heads in all heads
- Sinks and showers with hot & cold water supply
- Bidets in guest cabins
Heating & Ventilation:
- 220vAC Reverse cycle air-conditioning system in all cabins CRUISAIR (288,000 BTU)
- 56’’ Samsung TV in saloon with HomeTheather system Hi-Fi system, BluRay player and satellite TV
- 46’’ Samsung TV in master cabin with HomeTheather system Hi-Fi system, BluRay player and satellite TV
- 32’’ Samsung TV in each VIP Cabin with BluRay player and satellite TV
- 26’’ Samsung TV in each twin guest cabin with BluRay player and satellite TV
- 40’’ Samsung TV in crew mess with DVD player and satellite TV
- Netwkipper modem and router with external WIFI 3G and booster
- Sat TV antenna
Security / Onboard communications:
- CCTV system
- Satin Elm wood and leather interiors. Main deck: saloon with 2 lateral doors, terraces and furniture - STBD hallway with door on side walkway, stairs to upper
- and lower deck - Day toilet - Master cabin in Bow area with furniture, vanity, 2 sofas, dressing and bathroom, with bath and shower - PBD hallway on side
- walkway, stairs to wheelhouse and dumb-waiter - kitchen with stairs to crew area.
- Upper deck: pilothouse with desk and sofa - saloon with furniture and dining table - lavatory area with sink and dumb-waiter - bathroom.
- Sun deck: Jacuzzi - second control station and sunbathing area.
- Lower deck: 2 VIP cabins with bathroom, 2 guests cabins with double beds and bathroom.
- Crew area: dinette with furniture - Captain’s cabin with bathroom - 2 cabins with bunk beds with bathroom - Laundry.
- 2x Maxwell VC4000 Eletric winches
- Hydraulic swim platform transformer Opacmare 3026.60.A124, 24Vdc, to used as a gangway
- Carbon fibre gangway
- Opacmare Crane 800kgs
- 2x Search lights ITT Jabsco dual control
Anchoring & Mooring:
- 2x Maxwell VWC4000 Hydraulic windlass
- 2x Kedge Anchor 85kg
- 2x 100 metres 14mm chains
- Warps & fenders
- 4x Zodiac SOLAS (8 person)
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
Grabau International (Italia) offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International (Italia) provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Dedicated client accounts provided by stakeholder Grabau International Limited are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.