|Type||Bateau à moteur|
|Classe||Bateaux à tuyère|
|Matériau de la coque||Fibre de verre|
|Location||Chapel Hill, North Carolina, États-Unis|
|Type de quille||autre|
|Modèle de moteur||4-Cylinder, 4-Stroke|
|Réservoirs de carburant||1 x 50 gal|
|Forme de la coque||autre|
2012 Yamaha AR240 High Output Twin Engine Boat
with ONLY 69 Hours on it !!!
This boat is LIKE NEW / LOW HOURS / CREAMPUFF !!!!
Clean…Clean….Clean !!! Comes with snap on carpet for floor, table, cover, tube rope, tube, anchor, and NEW Battery.
GREAT Holiday Gift for yourself or a loved one.
We offer Military / Police / First Responder Discounts
This Beautiful boat is Ready to Plug and Play !!!!
Trades are Welcome
Asking $29,900 OBO
Contact Mike at 984-222-4499
• Twin 1.8L Yamaha High Output marine engines.
• New thrust directional enhancer for improved slow speed handling.
• Expansive bow seating that features Yamaha’s “rumble” seat design.
• Award-winning stern lounge and swim platform design.
• New fold-down watersports tower (AR240)
• 11-person capacity.
• Wide, long bow area with rumble seat backrests and multi-function bow filler cushion.
• Twin Yamaha High Output marine engines that deliver class-leading performance, reliability, and durability.
• Yamaha’s exclusive three-position No Wake Mode™ that allows the driver to set the engines at optimum no wake speed with the simple push of a button.
• Innovative stern lounge area with table mount, and stereo remote.
• Full-featured helm with fly by wire, fuel flow meter and GPS controlled instrumentation.
• A four speaker, premium stereo system with MP3 jack and direct iPod connectivity.
• Cruise Assist™, Yamaha’s exclusive feature that allows the driver to hold engine speed constant, ideal for long range rides and for maintaining a consistent speed while towing.
• Marine grade carpet
• Bimini Top
• Fully enclosed head compartment*.
• Includes premium painted trailer with spare tire.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.