- Propulsion: Twin fixed-pitch propellers
- Range: 350 NM at cruising speed
- Beam - maximum: 6.41m / 21'0"
- Black-water capacity: 435 litres / 115 US gal.
- Classification: CE
- Cruising speed: Up to 23 knots
- Displacement - @ half load: 67600kg / 148720lb
- Draft (@ full load incl. props): 1.97m / 6'6"
- Fresh-water capacity: 1500 litres / 396 US gal.
- Fuel Capacity: 7500 litres / 1982 US gal
- Length overall (incl. pulpit and transom platform): 26.88m / 88'2"
- Length Overall (LOA): 88'2" / 26.88m
- Maximum speed: Up to 30 knots
- Generators full service 9/21
- Engines 2000 hours service 9/21 & 5/22
- Idromar Water-maker - new pump in 9/21.
- Bottom paint/ stabilizers serviced 5/21
- Garmin Full Upgraded 2017
- Dive tank compressor in engine room
- Outdoor TVs on fly bridge/ aft deck
- RTI control system
- Fridge and oven in galley
- Custom Release table on aft deck
- ABT TRAC Fins with stability at rest.
- 8 Blue neon Underwater lights
- SAT TV
- Scenes light system
- Wine cellar
Manufacturer Provided Description
First impressions count and the 88 Yacht does not disappoint. Graceful external lines define this new boat, not to mention the elegant optional sedan hard-top above the party-size flybridge with bar and optional spa. The stylised arrow-head foredeck arrangement with its table seating, sunpad and optional parasols offer an alternative, more private space. Cruising range is up to 350 nautical miles at around 23 knots or, with the largest capacity engine option, up to 30 knots. With the proven hull form, the ride will be utterly comfortable, even in bigger seas. There is a remarkable choice of different combinations of guest cabins on the lower deck, from three full-beam double suites to one double suite forward and four half-beam twin cabins running aft.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.