|Type||Bateau à moteur|
|Matériau de la coque||Fibre de verre|
|Location||Jacksonville Beach, Floride, États-Unis|
|Longueur Hors Tout||11.43 m|
|Tirant d'eau max.||0.94 m|
|Tirant d'eau min.||0.69 m|
|Relevé de varangues||21°|
|Poids à sec||18064 livres|
|Marque du moteur||Mercruiser|
|Marque du moteur||Mercruiser|
|Réservoirs de carburant||225 gal|
|Réservoirs à eau douce||50 gal|
|Réservoirs eau noire||28 gal|
|Forme de la coque||Deep Vee|
|Garantie de la coque||Aucun|
|Style de vie||Loisirs|
Axius joystick docking with Skyhook and auto heading. 280 HOURS on the Mercruiser 8.2 Mag Seacore Mercruisers w/Bravo III drives maintained with an open checkbook. This boat shows like a much newer model and has never been bottom painted or kept in the water. Some highlights: New Raymarine 12" E Series Chart plotter MFD,Vessel View, Raymarine VHF with remote speaker, generator (12 hours), a/c, transom fold out seat, new bow loungers with cover, unused cockpit grill, cockpit fridge and much more. Motivated seller is looking for offers. Call Grant Droogsma or Mike Hawkins at Marinemax Jacksonville Beach FL.
Boat is located in Flagler Beach FL.
The generous dimensions of this express-style boat make it exceptionally qualified for cruising and entertaining, and an extensive list of sterndrives or inboards, gas or diesel, lets you choose your preferred power. A roomy interior with forward V-berth, big mid-stateroom and convertible salon sofa can sleep six in comfort. Plus there's a full galley and head, and a 26-inch flatscreen TV with remote DVD player.
- Standard twin MerCruiser 8.2 MAG ECT Bravo III sterndrives with Digital Throttle and Shifts
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification - standard 2-year limited engine warranty.
- Choice of twin MerCruiser sterndrives, V-drive inboards, or Axius propulsion system with helm joystick control
- Standard SmartCraft Diagnostics with optional upgrades.
- Weatherproof switch pads and breaker panels with Electronic Interface Modules (EIM).
- Cockpit wet bar with solid-surface countertop and refrigerator.
- Extra-large hull windows give interior an open, airy feeling.
- Pivoting double helm and port companion seats.
- Standard hardtop.
- Electrically actuated engine access hatch.
- Foldaway Transom Seat creates aft-facing seating on spacious integrated swim platform.
- Standard flatscreen TV with remote DVD player
- Wide open, spacious cabin with abundant storage throughout.
- Large solid-surface galley countertop and abundant storage above and below.
- Water manifold system.
- Sea Ray Owners Club membership (available in USA and Canada).
Magnum gas and Yanmar diesel V-drives also available.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.