Descrizioni fornite dal cantiere
The R41 offers an exceptional sailing performance, thanks to the superbly nautical design of the hull and the Volvo Penta IPS technology, which ensures lower fuel consumption, greater range, less vibration and noise and greater comfort.
Hull, deck and metal fittings
- 1000w electric windlass.
- 6 stainless steel bitts.
- Windscreen wiper.
- Pulpit, handholds and handrails in polished stainless steel tubing.
- Aluminium bathing ladder.
- Insulated engine compartment.
- Electro-hydraulic flaps. Stainless steel contour strip.
- Laminated-glass front windows and tempered-glass sliding side windows.
- Stainless steel aft bulkhead with tempered glass.
- Independent engine-cooling systems.
- 3 submersible pumps, automatically activated, with alarm.
- Manual bailing pump in engine compartment.
- Flybridge, cockpit and deck scupper system.
- 2 stainless steel fuel tanks.
- 2 aluminium freshwater tanks.
- Electric water heater with hot water storage.
- Cockpit shower.
- Freshwater intake point in the engine compartment.
- Vacuum-operated black water system, with pump, vacuum generator, and storage tank fitted with an anti-odour filter.
- Natural and forced ventilation in engine compartment, with fans and extractors.
- Pre-installed air conditioning.
- Gas exhaust system.
- Hydraulic steering.
- 2 dry-powder fire extinguishers. Fire port in dinette.
- 2 sacrificial anodes and 2 conical anodes mounted at the ends of the propeller shafts. Galvanic isolator. Independent ground plate for the electrical equipment.
- Seawater circulation system incorporated in the IPS transmission, eliminating the possibility of water entry via the hull.
- 1 stainless steel fuel tank, 1300 litres.
- 1 aluminium freshwater tank.
- Exhaust system incorporated in the IPS transmission, with the exhaust fumes mixed with cooling water at the aft end of the transmission. Submerged exhaust system, which minimises noise and gas emissions into the atmosphere.
- Electro-hydraulic steering system incorporated in the IPS transmission, which facilitates manoeuvring operations and assists steering. Stowage space in the engine compartment. Services compartment (locker) with large stowage area, accessed via a hatch from the salon.