|Type||Bateau à moteur|
|Classe||Vedettes de croisière|
|Matériau de la coque||Fibre de verre|
|Location||Lymington, Hampshire, Royaume-Uni|
|Statut en matière fiscale||Taxe payée|
|Longueur Hors Tout||7.64 m|
|Type de moteur||Inbord|
|Marque du moteur||Volvo|
|Modèle de moteur||D4|
|Architecte||Hans J Johnsen|
|Fabricant||Windy Boats AS|
This one owner 2008/9 Windy 25 Mirage is the ultimate pocket cruiser. Motor Boat & Yachting quoted "the best handling boat in the world". This one has low hours on her D4-260, with a great spec including electric windlass, shore power, bowthruster, plotter, holding tank, etc. and classic blue Windy livery with a rare blue hull band.
Extras above standard specification
- Teak laid decking in the cockpit.
- Teak laid decking on the bathing platform.
- Full blue hull band.
- Cockpit upholstery in blue Sunbrella.
- Cabin upholstery in Mayfair fabric.
- Sun cushion to bow.
- 1000W Electric anchor windlass with stainless steel anchor and self stowing bow roller.
- Raymarine C70 Chart plotter.
- Raytheon ST60 Tridata.
- Raymarine VHF / DSC.
- Rudder indicator.
- Holding tank with 3-way valve.
- Shore power system with outlet in cabin.
- Tonneau cover.
- Off-white Hellytech camper canopy.
Windy are a product of traditional craftsmanship, enhanced with the aid of modern technology. The latest technological innovation is the Wintec hull concept, which gives improved performance, greater strength and reduced noise throughout the vessel.
The hull is reinforced with advanced multi axial glass-fibre matting and Divinycell. This allows a reduction in the boats weight of up to 20% whilst offering noticeably improved stability. All the Windy models are CE-labelled. This means that Windy meets all the requirements laid down for quality control documentation and product liability within the EU. In the process of obtaining approval, the company has also introduced new methodologies construction principals and more advanced construction production equipment, resulting in more cost–effective and quality oriented processes in-house. But above all, Windy is a “Boat Builder” and not a manufacturer of boats, a philosophy, which characterizes their production staff and all those within their distribution network.
- Volvo Penta D4-260 EVC DP.
- Circa. 205 engine hours (09/08/19).
- Volvo Penta DPH drive.
- The D4-series is compact high performance diesel - coupled to the fully matched DPH drive, the D4-engines give perfect driving feel, reliability and safety. Low on noise and exhaust, plus low vibrations further reduced by the balance shafts and optimized engine suspension. Fuel consumption is low compared to other diesels, minimal compared to gasoline alternatives.
Performance and Economy:
Performance: (Note – These figures are taken from Volvo tests and are intended as a guide only)
RPM, KNOTS, N/LM, L/h, DBA.
1000, 6.1, 0.62, 3.8, 75.
1500, 9.2, 1.19, 11, 76.
2000, 16.4, 1, 16.6, 82.
2500, 26.2, 0.94, 24.6, 80.
2800, 31.3, 0.94, 29.5, 81.
3000, 34.5, 0.99, 34.1, 82.
3200, 37, 1.05, 38.9, 82.
3400, 39.4, 1.16, 45.7, 83.
3630, 42.3, 1.26, 53.5, 83.
- Fuel tank (aluminium) – approx 300 litres (66 gallons).
- Water tank (aluminium) – approx 75 litres (15.5 gallons).
- Holding tank.
- Fuel & water tank level gauges.
- 12V electrical system.
- 1x engine battery.
- 1x service battery.
- Switch panel with isolators & circuit breakers.
- Pressurized fresh water system.
- Transom shower.
- Manual & electric bilge pumps.
Arrangement from Forward
- Luxury fittings in high gloss wood.
- Luxury bulkhead and deck head linings.
- Teak and holly cabin sole.
- Large U-shaped sofa.
- Retractable high gloss table.
- Infill to convert sofa to double berth.
- Mirror on forward bulkhead.
- Opening central deck hatch.
- 12V ceiling lights.
- Marine w.c. under sofa.
- Adjustable helm & co-pilot seats.
- Stainless steel handholds on windscreen.
- Self-draining cockpit.
- Shower on bathing platform.
- Windscreen wiper.
- Top stowing refrigerator.
- Large U-shaped sofa.
- Hydraulically supported engine hatch.
- Full enclosing camper canopy.
- Canopy garage on transom.
- Opening gate in windscreen.
- Steps leading onto foredeck.
- Bathing platform with transom shower.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.