|Type||Bateau à moteur|
|Matériau de la coque||Fibre de verre|
|Location||Columbia, South Carolina, États-Unis|
|Type de quille||autre|
|Modèle de moteur||3.0L Alpha I MCM|
|Heures de moteur||231|
|Réservoirs de carburant||1 x 26 gal|
|Forme de la coque||autre|
Ready for the lake!
If you’re looking for a quality, clean boat for family fun, you have found it! We are selling our 2008 Sea Ray 185 Sport, and it has everything you need to hit the lake today, including a float for pulling the kids ( young and old ).
- no accidents, we are the original owners, bought new from dealer and have a clean title
- Bow rider, 8 person capacity. 2 captain's chairs, full back bench seats, and three front bow seats. All seats in great shape
- 231 hours on fresh water lakes only, well-kept and maintained.
- Fuel stabilized each winter and oil changed regularly
- Always stored covered and washed after each use. Bottom line - super clean
- Has original carpets, boat covers and seats - even have all of the original manuals. Everything is in excellent condition
- Radio replaced a few years ago with a Sony Marine model - all speakers, etc. working great
- 100 ft of anchor rope, anchor, 2 black bumpers and 4 dock lines
- 2 fully charged marine fire extinguishers, engine oil, gear lube, extra belts
- O’Brien triangular float, Y connector to hook to back of boat, 50 ft of tow rope, and the pump to inflate the float
- Bimini top in great shape so you can hang out in the shade or lay out on the back sun pads
- Two full coolers under each back seat - plenty of room for drinks and snacks
- Swim platform and collapsible, 3 rung ladder - all in great shape
- Shorelandr trailer with spare tire
This package has everything - all you need are life jackets! This boat looks new and runs great.
Children are grown, and we don’t go to the lake anymore. Don’t want to see the boat waste away and would rather see it give your family the fun and memories it has given ours.
Don’t think this is going to hang around long since boating season is here. We are asking an even $20,000 for it all to keep things easy. Got lots of pics, even some video walking around the boat.