Recent Updates and Upgrades
- Garmin Touch Screen GPS/ Chart Plotter-New in 2019
- Garmin Radar with New Dome Antenna-New in 2019
- Garmin Autopilot-New in 2019
- Garmin VHF-New in 2019
- New Long Blocks-New in 2019
- Under 150 hours on the new engines!
- New raw water pumps, risers and manifolds, alternators, pulley and belts-2019
- New woven style cockpit carpets-new in 2019
- Dinghy davit system-new in 2019
- 8' 8" Sport Boats Manta dinghy-new in 2019
- 2.3 hp Honda motor-new in 2019
Factory Options and Key Features
- Kohler 5KW generator with low hours
- Twin 350 Mag MPI engines rated at 300 hp
- V drive transmissions
- Air and heat
- 23" flat screen TV option-TV is new
- 10" mid cabin flip down TV
- Full galley includes refrigerator, microwave with coffee maker, electric stove, hot water system, solid wood table, power vent, storage upper and lower, plus trash receptacle
- Vacu flush head system with macerator
- Deluxe stereo system with cockpit remote
- L shaped seating in mid cabin
- Mid cabin easily converts to double berth
- Garmin complete electronics package installed in 2019 includes GPS/ chart plotter, radar, autopilot and VHF radio
- New woven cockpit carpets
- Cockpit fridge option-fridge new in 2019
- Bimini top with enclosure
- U zips for aft curtain, side curtains and two forward side curtains
- Forward deck sun pad
- Bow rail fender racks hold 4 fenders
- Dinghy davit system installed in 2019
- 30 amp shore power with cord
- Battery charging system
- Engine crossover starting system
- Underwater exhaust system
- Trim tabs
The boat looks and even smells great. A fan runs 24/ 7 in the cabin along with the a/c to avoid any mildew or smells.
The boat has always been covered, so, the cockpit vinyls are supple with no splits, cuts or tears.
The white gel shows very well with a wax scheduled the week of September 6th.
Since the boat will be out of the water the week of September 6th for bottom paint and hull waxing any buyer can have the out of water inspection completed that week and avoid the haul out cost.
I am very confident this boat will do exceptionally well through survey.
Please contact me with any questions. Thank you for your interest!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.