|Matériau de la coque||Fibre de verre|
|Location||Tarpon Springs, Floride, États-Unis|
|Statut en matière fiscale||Taxe non applicable|
|Longueur Hors Tout||7.62 m|
|Tirant d'eau max.||1.01 m|
|Type de quille||autre|
|Poids à sec||5800 livres|
|Type de moteur||Inbord/Hors-bord|
|Marque du moteur||Mercruiser|
|Modèle de moteur||383 MAG Stroker|
|Heures de moteur||147|
|Réservoirs de carburant||75 gal|
Only 80 photos available on this website. See all 177 photos at www.popyachts.com/view/305379
Reason for selling is "Moving into a smaller boat".
ANY and ALL offers will be put in front of our seller! Submit your offer today!
Lots of upgrades! Nice bimini shade tops, low hours on motor, stored out of water when not in use.
Fast and fun with onboard head, sun loungers, shade canopies, anchor windlass and sporty lines. This boat has a Mercruiser 383 Mag Stroker motor paired with a Bravo Three dual prop outdrive that cruises in the 35 range with a top end of 45.
The ideal layout for all-day fun on the water with multiple seating areas, an onboard sink, fridge, removable deck table and plenty of drink holders.
The integrated swim platform has a freshwater shower to rinse off and a ski tow eye for water sports fun. There is storage under the seats as well as a huge in-floor locker to keep larger items out of the way.
Easy raising and lowering of the anchor thanks to the factory-installed windlass.
Check out all the photos and call today to make it yours!
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Bayliner, Chris-Craft, and Regal vessels for sale. If you're in the Tampa, St. Petersburg, Spring Hill, or Lakeland areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other bowrider options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
Nice overall condition with clean, stain-free upholstery. The seller reports all systems as operational. There are a few chips in the gel coat (pictured). This boat is normally stored at a high and dry marina when not in use.
- Head (Included)- Pressurized Water System (Included)
- Anchor (Included)- Anchor Rode (Included)
- Anchor Windlass (Included)
- Beverage Holders (Included)
- Bow Seating (Included)
- Captain's Chair (Included)
- Carpet - Cockpit (Not Pictured, But Included)
- Cleats - Pull Up (Included)
- Cover - Storage (Included)
- Glove Box (Included)
- Non-skid Deck (Included)
- Rub Rails (Included)
- Shade Canopies (Included)
- Ski Tow Eyes (On Arch And At Transom)
- Steering Wheel (Included)
- Sun Pads - Aft (Included)
- Swim Ladder (Included)
- Swim Platform (Included)
- Transom Shower (Included)
- Transom Storage Boxes (Included)
- Windshield - Walk Through (Included)
- Batteries ( Number Of) (2)- Battery Switch (Included)
- Courtesy Lights (Included)
- Fuse Panel (Included)
- Gauges (Included)
- Horn (Included)
- Hour Meter (Included)
- Stereo (Fusion)
- Bilge Blower (Included)- Bilge Pump (Included)
- Engine Alarms (Included)
- Engine Flush (Included)
- Power Trim & Tilt (Included)
- Trim Tab Controls (Included)
- Trim Tabs (Included)
- Compass (Included)- Navigation Lights (Included)
- Engine Kill Switch (Included)- Fire Suppression System (Included)
- Grab Rails (Included)
- Yacht Certified (Included)