|Type||Bateau à moteur|
|Classe||Bateaux de plaisance|
|Matériau de la coque||Fibre de verre|
|Location||St. Petersburg, Floride, États-Unis|
|Longueur Hors Tout||7.92 m|
|Tirant d'eau max.||0.99 m|
|Tirant d'eau min.||0.56 m|
|Relevé de varangues||21°|
|Poids à sec||7500 livres|
|Marque du moteur||MerCruiser|
|Modèle de moteur||350 Magnum MPI Bravo II|
|Type d'entraînement||Transmission en Z|
|Réservoirs de carburant||84 gal|
|Réservoirs à eau douce||28 gal|
|Réservoirs eau noire||28 gal|
|Forme de la coque||Deep Vee|
|Garantie de la coque||Aucun|
This boat is very clean, well-maintained and in excellent condition. Nothing missing from this great boat. Powered by a re-manufactured (04/2010) Mercruiser MAG 350 MPI, 300 HP with only 80 hours SMOH. Other features listed below:
- (2) Double Berths
- (1) Head with shower
- Situated mid-ship to port
- Single alcohol/electric stove
- wet sink
Equipped with a U-Shaped Dinette with table converts to double berth, and a guest stateroom with double berth.
The cockpit features L-Shaped seating aft to starboard. Wet bar to port has a sink, storage, and removable cooler.Companion bench seat to port forward with single swivel helm seat to starboard.
- Bow anchor roller with Delta Plow Anchor
- Windlass anchor
- Stainless steel bow rail
- Forward opening hatch for cabin ventilation
- Walk-through windshield for safe bow access
- Bimini top
- Forward facing radar arch with overhead lighting
- Full camper canvas package with storage bag
- Snap-in carpet for cockpit
- Cockpit table
- Electric opening engine hatch
- Swim platform
- Marine AC with new pump in 8/2017
- Standard Smart Craft instrumentation and diagnostics
- Standard Horizon CP 180 GPS map with updated chip
- Ray Marine VHF Radio, new VHF antenna
- Sirius Satellite Radio, 6-disc CD Player
- 110V and 112V Systems, shore power with 30 AMP cord.
- 12V batteries with with selector switch
- Kohler 5KW Generator with 240 hours, power mania battery charger
The galley, cabin, stateroom and dinette are in fantastic condition, and extremely clean and well-maintained.
Manufacturer Provided Description
The 260 Sundancer has the sleek good looks and high-caliber performance you'd expect from a much larger, much more expensive cruiser. No other boat in its class can offer the luxurious appointments found in the 260 Sundancer. It's packed with creature comforts inside and out. Smoothly powered by a MerCruiser 300 hp 350 Magnum MPI Bravo II stern drive, the 260 Sundancer is truly a boat that lets you and your guests get the utmost enjoyment out of the weekend.
Volvo diesel stern drive also available.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.