One of 31 Navetta 30 Models delivered by Custom line, built in Italy and delivered in 2004.
Profund elegance and poise, featuring a unique Viscount Linley interior of vast sumptuous spaces normally associated with much larger yachts. Combined with multiple outdoor entertaining areas, she makes for a unique and astounding vessel. Her top speed is 16.0 kn and she boasts a maximum range of 1500.0 nm when navigating at 10knots, with power coming from two MAN diesel engines.
Never charterred and has retained a full-time Engineer and Captain since 2004, two owners since built, strict up to date maintenance schedules, constant upgrading of galley equipment, bridge electronics and Nav computer on Max Sea Chart system.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Engines: 2x MAN D2842-LE404 12V - 1300HP @ 2300 r.p.m
- Gearbox: 2x ZF BW 190 V (With tralling valve)
- Stabiliser: zero speed - Trac Digital Stabiliser
- Shafts: 95mm L5164mm
- Propeller: 6P 1117x1108 F95
- Additional Generator: Kohler 17 EFOZ 50 Hz
- Main Generator: 2x Kohler 33 EF0Z 50Hz
- Fresh water pumps: ECO JET 2B 24V / ECO JET 2B 115V
- Anti Incendiary Pump: ACM 401 BT 24V
- Bilge Pump: ACM 401 BT 24V
- Hot Water Circulation Pump: 2x GROUNDFOS UP 20 - 30 N150 230 V
- Black Water Discharge Pump: 2x ECO MV44 24V
- Grey Water Discharge Pump: Eco MV44 24V
- Boiler: 2x PERLA 100 Liters
- Air Conditioning: 160000 BTU/h
- Battery charger: 2x Mastervolt 24V/100
- Inverter: MASTERVOLTS DAKAR SHINE 24V / 5000 W
- Engine Batteries: 2x Mastervolt Sine 24V / 235 A
- Service Batteries: Mastervolt Sine 24V / 1400 A
- Electronics battery: 24V 170A
- Anchor: 2x 105 kg
- Anchor Winch: 2x LOFRANS 24 V / 3500W
- Mooring winch: 2x LOFRANS 24 V / 2000 W
- Engine room air extractors: 2xELL/R 315/2 24V
- Fuel filters (Engines) 2 double: RACOR 75/1000 MAX
- Fuel Transfer pumps: 2x CP 32 A
- Water Maker: 2x IDROMAR MC3J
- Bow thruster and stabilising fins: AMERICAN BOW THRUSTER
- Sewage treatment plant - imo approved
- Guest: 8/10
- Crew: 4/6 -3 Crew Cabins - 3 Crew bathrooms, each room can sleep 2.
- Engines: 5,410 hrs
- Generator (Port): 8,452 hrs
- Generator (Starboard): 8,452 hrs
- Generator (Small): 641hrs
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.