|Type||Bateau à moteur|
|Matériau de la coque||Fibre de verre|
|Location||Conwy, Conwy, Royaume-Uni|
|Statut en matière fiscale||Taxe payée|
|Longueur Hors Tout||8.76 m|
|Tirant d'eau max.||1 m|
|Tirant d'eau min.||1 m|
|Poids à sec||3300 kg|
|Type de moteur||Inbord|
|Marque du moteur||Mercruiser|
|Modèle de moteur||MAG350 V8|
|Année du moteur||2004|
|Type d'entraînement||Transmission en Z|
|Type d'hélice||3 pales|
|Matériau de l'hélice||Acier inoxydable|
|Heures de moteur||330|
'Seaqual' Bayliner 285 Cruiser built in 2004 commissioned February 2005 with 3 owners from new. A great example of a single engine cruiser large enough to accommodate your family and friends over the weekend. A great weekender cruiser with ample room in the cockpit area to enjoy activities in comfort. The latest owner conducted an extensive refit and engine work during the last 12 months to bring it right up to date with the latest Simrad electronics and Mercury engine management interface. The engine and outdrive has had £4,000 spent in the last 12 months in servicing and upgrades.
Bayliner 285 sports Cruiser, built by Bayliner USA in 2004, and first commissioned in 2005.
GRP constructed sports cruiser with planning hull. Moulded spray strakes give added grip when manoeuvring at both high and low speeds. White hull, superstructure and deck moulding with blue hull band. All walkways and fordeck in moulded non slip for safety.
Bathing platform with stainless steel bathing ladder. Large self bailing cockpit with removable carpet held in place with pop studs. Large seating area to starboard with central cockpit table. Back rest of forward section pivots so that the forward seat becomes a co-pilot seat when travelling.
Large toughened glass windscreen with hinged central section allowing access to fordeck for anchoring or sunbathing. Integral anchor locker in bow with spurling pipe for chain. Stainless steel stem head fitting with integral roller keeps ground tackle away from the bow.
Sporty helm position with pivoting helm seat with bolster function.
Vessel powered by a single Mercruiser MAG350 300hp inboard petrol engine. This V8, petrol engine provides excellent acceleration and is happy cruising all day at 25 knots. Engine housed beneath the cockpit floor in a huge space that allows easy access for daily checks and servicing.
Bravo III outdrive with stainless steel duo props.
Twin battery installation with lockable isolator switch. Batteries recharged via the engine alternators or the battery charger when attached to shore power.
Pressurised hot and cold water system.
Water heated via 240v immersion heater or engine calorifier - Calorifier replaced 2012.
**Maintenance & Upgrade Notes**:
Mechanical & Rigging:
- Engine serviced last Sept 2019. Serviced every year previously by MES
- New Alternator August 2016
- New Exhaust Manifolds x 2 and Risers x 2 October 2018
- New Bellows and Gymbal bearing September 2019
- New Sterndrive Pin September 2019
- Outdrive serviced September 2019 including antifoul.
- Engine upgrade – Raw water pick up kit plus filter system September 2019
- Antifoul October 2018
- New Mercury Vessel View Mobile engine management system October 2018
- New calorifier in 2012
- Pressurised water system - Water tank sterilised with Purysan May 2019.
- New Johnson Shower pump system April 2019
- New PAR-max 2.9 Pressure Water pump 25 psi 12V March 2019
- New Oil absorbent boom April 2019
- New Battery boxes November 2018
- Piping renewed July 2018
- New Anodes November 2018 and September 2019
- New Prespliced dock lines x 4 plus fender lines October 2018
- New fender stockings October 2018
- New Bantern 250 TV Antenna and Mount October 2018
- Yachticon Purytec In line Head cleaning system
- New 2kg automatic fire extinguisher (engine bay), 2kg CO2 fire extinguisher (upper deck) 2 Liter foam extinguisher (galley), all new October 2018
- New Horn October 2018
- New Trem Fender baskets for 2 fender x 2 October 2018
- New dashboard Tachometer October 2019
- New upgraded Bow LED navigation lights March 2019
- Full canopy cover, new 2016 completely waterproofed with Fabsil February 2019
- New IKEA Memory foam mattress cabin March 2019
- New SIMRAD GO9 XSE Navigation system October 2018
- New SIMRAD 3G Broadband radar on PT2004 Scanstrut Arch mount New October 2018
- New SIMRAD Totalscan transducer with Broadband, CHIRP, Structurescan HD and Downscan imaging October 2018
- New SIMRAD RS35 VHF radio with AIS October 2018
- New Digital Yacht NMEA 2000 system October 2018
- New VHF Aerial October 2018
- New Navionics Plus 28XG mapping October 2018
7.5 Kg anchor with chain and warp
Simpson Lawrence Electric Windlass
Full canopy cover, new 2016
1 x Boathook
SIMRAD GO9 XSE Navigation system GPS/Chartplotter - October 2018
SIMRAD 3G Broadband radar on PT2004 Scanstrut Arch mount - October 2018
SIMRAD Totalscan transducer with Broadband, CHIRP, Structurescan HD and Downscan imaging - October 2018
SIMRAD RS35 VHF radio with AIS - October 2018
Digital Yacht NMEA 2000 system - October 2018
VHF Aerial - October 2018
Navionics Plus 28XG mapping - October 2018
Standard Mercruiser engine instrumentation
Manual and electric bilge pumps
2 x wired Gas alarm
This Bayliner 285 has a Spacious, well laid out main cabin is open-plan with a fully equipped galley to port, a dining area and head to starboard and a large double bed in the bow. The Aft double cabin is equipped with a generous size double berth, hanging locker and window for ventilation.
Bow with V double bed. Small double can also be made up over drop down table arrangement.
- LCD TV
- Radio/CD player
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.