Beautifully presented and well maintained F37 Flybridge built in November 2003 for London Boat show and launched in May 2004. Sold by me personally to the 1st and her current owner. She is fitted with the best engine option available at the time, the superb Volvo Penta KAMD300 (285hp) 24v EDC Inboard Diesel Engines With only 250 hours running.
She has had very light use and has a comprehensive specification including Raymarine Colour Radar/GPS Chart Plotter and Auto Pilot on the flybridge, plus Eberspacher heating, bow & stern thruster and teak cockpit and flybridge decking.
Antifouled, anodes replaced, polished in March 2019 she is ready for the summer season.
Available for viewing 7 days a week by prior arrangement.
Please call or email for more details for to arrange a viewing of this highly regarded flybridge cruiser.
OPTIONS FITTED TO ACTUAL BOAT
- Raymarine RL70CRC Radar/GPS Plotter Dispaly on Flybridge
- Raymarine ST6001 Autopilot on Flybridge
- Raymarine ST60 Speed, Depth & Log at Both Stations
- Dual Station Bow Thruster
- Dual Station Stern Thruster (New December 2017)
- Dual Station Raymarine 230E DSC VHF Radio
- Eberspacher D4L Diesel Central Heating c/w 7 Day Timer and Cockpit Outlet
- Saloon LCD TV with TV Aerial
- Radio CD Player with 4 Speakers
- Saloon Fridge
- Fold Out Dinghy Chocks
- Teak Laid Cockpit, Bathing Platform and Flybridge Decking
- Flybridge Tonneau Cover
- Microwave in lieu of standard Gas Oven
- Electric Quiet Flush Fresh Water Toilet
- Rope Cutters
- Marbella Rosso Cherry Wooden Laminate throughout
- Cherry Alpi Solid Wood edging and feature work
- Blue Suede Goppian composite work surfaces.
- Teak & Holly Galley Floor
- Saloon upholstery in Primma Suede 01 Blue
- Cabin Upholstery in Neckar Biege
- Curtains throughout in Millwood
- Carpets throughout in Gosling Down A119
- 1 Club Chair and Stool
- Cockpit Canopy and Flybridge Tonneau Cover in Blue.
- Spare set of winter covers
- Engines Service Due (Will be completed prior to sale)
- Hull Antifouling and Anodes replaced May 2019
- Hull & Deck Polished May 2019
- Cockpit Canopy overhauled January 2019
- Cutlass Bearings Changed 2016
- Engine Seacocks/strainers replaced December 2017
- Teak decking renovated June 2019
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.