Manufacturer Provided Description
The Hatteras 70 Convertible, with her smooth lines and curving intersections, has been designed for the yacht owner who demands luxury, the comforts of a cruising yacht, and the features of a sportfisher. An 18-foot beam provides plenty of space for a four-stateroom, four-head standard interior arrangement. The full-beam master stateroom offers a king-size berth, entertainment center, and private head. The bow stateroom is outfitted with a queen-size walk-around berth with pop-up access to under-berth storage, while other guest staterooms provide upper / lower berths and converting twin-to-queen accommodations. The expansive salon with its full galley features a comfortable lounging area complete with an entertainment center and wetbar. The standard fluted wood valances with blinds and frameless windows add to the interior elegance. The enclosed bridge provides all the necessities for fishing or cruising and may even be accessed via an optional interior stairwell. An additional aft control station is also located on the bridge for convenient fishing and dock maneuverability. The large aft deck provides space for an optional icemaker or molded fiberglass seating with cushions. A few steps below, the 159-square-foot cockpit comes complete with twin storage boxes, refrigerator / freezer, molded-in transom fish box, seawater and freshwater washdowns, plus rod holders.
- MTU 16 V 2000 1800 HP EACH
- Twin ONAN generators 21.5 Kw each
- Naiad Stabilizers and Hydraulic bow thruster
- A/C raw water pump with back up pump
- Fuel transfer pumps with back up pumps
- Master Volt battery chargers
- Very clean engine room
- Fixed Oil Exchange system
MRS Z DECK
- From Bow to Stern MRS Z deck equipped with bow pulpit and bow rail .
- Maxwell 2200 windlass
- 8 stainless steel cleats
- Marquipt 1500 davit
- boston whaler 2007 150 sport with a fresh Outboard engine
- Murray fishing chair with stainless steel pedestal and optional teak table
- Rupp triple spreader outriggers
- New Tower LED spreader lights
- Tuna tower
- Ice chipper
- cockpit frezzer
- Flybridge second station helm
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.