|Modèle||2858 Ciera Command Bridge|
|Type||Bateau à moteur|
|Matériau de la coque||Fibre de verre|
|Location||Anacortes, Washington, États-Unis|
|Longueur Hors Tout||8.53 m|
|Relevé de varangues||18°|
|Poids à sec||8223 livres|
|Hauteur libre max. sous ponts||3.12 m|
|Marque du moteur||7.4 L MPI Bravo III MerCruiser|
|Modèle de moteur||Fuel Injected - Fresh Water Cooled|
|Année du moteur||2000|
|Type d'entraînement||Transmission en Z|
|Type d'hélice||3 pales|
|Matériau de l'hélice||Acier inoxydable|
|Heures de moteur||570|
|Réservoirs de carburant||113 gal|
|Réservoirs à eau douce||34 gal|
|Réservoirs eau noire||26 gal|
TURN-KEY. SHE'S LOADED AND READY TO GO.
If you want to head straight to the adventure but don't always have time for the journey, this is the boat for you. Whether it's from lake to lake or marina to marina, you truly can take this vessel anywhere with her triple-axle trailer. Dreamed of exploring Alaska but don't have the time to cruise the inside passage? Problem solved: haul her up on the trailer and explore away! This clean and cared for flybridge 28' model on a trailer offers boating possibilities so many other vessels can't deliver!
Spacious and comfortable, the Bayliner 2858 Ciera Command Bridge is an inexpensive family cruiser with a surprisingly roomy and complete interior. This is one of the few 28-foot flybridge models on the market, and you won’t believe what all you get in this SUPER-CLEAN one!
The layout includes a large forward v-berth (with a custom memory foam mattress), a private midship double berth below the raised dinette, and an enclosed head with shower. The fully equipped galley gives you everything you need to cook complete meals, and the large windows surrounding you offer great views that make you feel like you’re on a much bigger boat. The fully enclosed flybridge and fully enclosed cockpit with hardtop give you additional space and allow comfortable cruising in any weather. And with the convertible dinette you have weekend accommodations for four adults and a couple of kids!!
She’s powered by a single Mercruiser 7.4L engine with a Bravo III sterndrive, fuel injected and fresh water cooled (with only 570 hours), and equipped with current Raymarine electronics. She is economical to run and will easily fit into a slip, however she comes with a Triple-Axle Trailer!! This boat will go wherever you want to take her!
- She’s clean, clean, clean and well-maintained – manuals and a log book included!
- Triple-axle trailer included
- NEW cockpit and flybridge enclosures
- Hardtop over the cockpit, holds 1000 lbs.
- West Marine dinghy
- Risers just inspected and gaskets replaced
- Brand new safety kit
- Full tank of gas
Everything you need to get out on the water immediately is included with this one. You can literally hook the trailer up to your vehicle and head straight to the water!
Come check her out in our On-Land Marina in Anacortes, WA before she’s gone!
MECHANICAL / ELECTRICAL
- Single 310hp Mercruiser 7.4 L Bravo III fuel-injected inboard/outboard with 570 hours, fresh water cooled
- True Power 2000 inverter
- Pro Mariner Pronautic battery charger
- (1) 12v and (2) 6v batteries in boxes
- Shore power cord and extension cord with shore power adapter
- Raymarine RD418HD color radar, mounted to a swing hinged radar mount for trailering
- Raymarine E7d touch screen navigation/GPS/depth sounder with Navionics marine charts and hotmaps
- Standard Horizon VHF/AIF 2100 marine radio
- Majestic 19" TV/DVD
- JVC AM/FM/CD stereo
HULL AND DECK
- LOA: 33'1"
- 8'6" West Marine flat bottom inflatable dinghy with Tomos 4hp outboard
- Davit system
- Simpson Lawrence windlass
- 35# Delta Fast Set anchor
- 150' galvanized chain spliced to 120' 8-plait rode
- Hardtop over the cockpit
- Cockpit enclosure (new)
- Flybridge enclose (new)
- Sunshades and canvas window and door coverings
- Complete safety gear kit
- Lines, fenders and life jackets
- (2) boat hooks
- Bilge hard pump
- Origo 2-burner alcohol/electric cooktop
- Samsung microwave
- Norcold refrigerator / freezer
- Stainless steel sink
- Lower helm seat folds down to provide additional counter space
- Forward large v-berth with custom memory foam mattress and bed linens, storage below and privacy curtain
- Midship compartment below dinette with a large double berth
- Head has vanity, mirror and sink with Jabsco marine toilet and shower
- Dinette converts to a double berth
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.