|Type||Bateau à moteur|
|Matériau de la coque||Fibre de verre|
|Location||San Carlos, Mexique|
|Longueur Hors Tout||10.36 m|
Riviera yachts, with their handsome stylish lines and solid construction, has made the Riviera 34 Convertible a very popular, and strongly sought-after Sport fishing/ family cruiser. One of the best ever built! This beautiful boat has been maintained by a full time captain. New factory Cummings 6BTA motors with less than 250 hours. Air conditioning and a nice This 1998 Riviera 34 Convertible is what all other boats want to be! If you are looking for a boat that is ready to fish or cruise this could be your boat.
This vessel is located in beautiful San Carlos Sonora, Mexico, A short 250 mile drive on a safe 4 lane highway from Nogales, Az. San Carlos is a known boating destination/community, featuring breathtaking scenery, quiet anchorages nearby, great fishing, diving, two marinas, 3 haul out facilities and much more.
Maker: Cummins Model: 6BTA
Transmission: Direct Drive
Model: 6BTA Fuel:
- LOA 34
- Beam 13' 4"
- Draft 2' 7"
- Hull type is a modified-V
- Weight 19,000 lbs
- fuel 296 gallons and an extra bladder and external tank total of about 500 gallons
- water 84 Gallons
- Garmin GPS Map upper and lower helm stations
- Built in digital sounder
- Overhead electronics console
- Clarion AM/FM stereo with CD
- Full engine instrumentation
- VHF radio
- 8.0 Onan generator with sound shield
- Automatic battery charger
- 1 4-D start battery
- Shore power connections and cord
- 110-Volt GFI outlets
- 12 Volt outlets
- Bonding system
- Lower helm station with amazing visibilty
- Overhead fishing rod storage for 10 rods
- Cruise Air AC
- Clarion AM/FM stereo with CD, speaker, along with bridge
- Ice maker
- Nice size U shaped seating
- Princess 2 burner cooktop
- Microwave oven
- Norcold AC/DC Refrigerator/ Freezer
- 110 and 12-Volt overhead lighting
- Large sink
- Lots of cabinet storage
- Large storage area with easy access under the teak floor
- Large shower stall
- Sink Storage under sink
- Vac-u-flush toilet
- Vanity cabinet with mirror
- Bright overhead lighting
- Overhead hatch
- Corian counters
- Exhaust fan
- Automatic shower sump pump
- Island double bed
- 2 under bunk storage drawers
- 110 and 12-V overhead lighting
- 110 volt outlets
- Overhead hatch
- Hanging lockers
- Private entry door to head
- Large lazarette storage with a single lager hatch for easy access
- Teak deck and side steps
- 2 transom storage compartments
- a wide transom gate
- Large swim step with ladder
- Wash down with hose storage locker
- Cockpit faucet and sink
- Fishing tackle storage shelf with molded door
- Built in load from the top freezer/ refrigerator
- 6 rocket launcher rod holders 3 on each side 4 more off the back of the bridge
- Hardtop with a full enclosure. The glass is 60 mil polyresin "Very Clear"
- Storage under eyebrow and helm
- Padded, forward facing seating at the front of the helm
- Stereo speakers
- Morris engine controls
- Full instrument display
- Lots of fishing lures
- 3 electric reels
- 5 Gold Penn reels
Description of boat
Forward below decks is the master stateroom featuring and island queen berth with P&S hanging lockers, drawer storage, and a large under berth storage compartment. Aft to starboard is the ensuite head with separate stall shower. There is a second head door leading to the companionway below and forward of the galley.
Aft and up two steps is the mid level portside galley featuring drawer, locker, and cabinet storage, an undercounter Norcold refrigerator/freezer, a microwave/convection oven, a two burner electric cooktop, and a sink integral with the countertop.
Aft and up two additional steps is the saloon. To port is a large U-settee in leather with a large Teak table that converts for additional sleeping. Forward to starboard is the inside helm station with complete electronics. Aft to starboard is the main door opening aft to the large cockpit. The cockpit features a sink, freezer, tackle locker, raw water washdown, two rod holders, a Sea Wise dinghy davit on the swim step, cockpit 1/4 awning, and a ladder to the flying bridge.
The fly bridge features an aft tournament helm station with two helm chairs, full electronics, a forward bench guest seating area, and a Bimini top.
Galley is mid level. Norcold undercounter refrigerator/freezer. Sharp microwave/convection oven. Electric two burner cooktop. Integral sink with instant hot water spigot.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.