|Modèle||277 Commodore Xl|
|Type||Bateau à moteur|
|Matériau de la coque||Fibre de verre|
|Location||Groton, Connecticut, États-Unis|
|Longueur Hors Tout||8.25 m|
This is one of the finest Regal 277XL that is on the market today.
Why buy a 10 year old boat when you can buy this one for a third of the cost and in better condition. The owner of this boat has spent over $80,000 restoring it to Bristol condition.
- Repowered with NEW Merc Cruisers 5.0 265hp
- Over $3500 Stereo System
- Bottom Blasted and Barrier Coat
- Two 4D House Batteries and Two Group 31 Start Batteries
- Garmin 4208 GPS / Chart Plotter / Radar
- Underwater Lights
Much Much More
L.O.A. : 27' 1"
Beam : 10'
Draft : 3' 2"
- Repowered with New Merc Cruisers 5.0
- 265 hp each
- 361 hours
- Water :35 gal.
- Fuel : 140 gal.
- Holding Tank : 21 gal.
- Garmin 4208 GPS, Chart Plotter and Radar
- Clarion Stereo System Installed at a cost of $3500
- Cockpit Speakers two 10" Subs and two 7" Midrange and two tweeters.
- Cabin Speakers two 7" Midrange and two tweeters
- Satellite Radio Not included
- Two 4 D House Batteries
- Two Group 31 Start Batteries
- Shore Power
- Dometic Built In Fridge
- S.S. Sink
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.