|Type||Bateau à moteur|
|Matériau de la coque||Fibre de verre|
|Location||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|Longueur Hors Tout||41 m|
|Type de quille||autre|
|Type de moteur||Inbord|
|Modèle de moteur||454 cubic inch|
|Heures de moteur||1500|
|Réservoirs de carburant||1 x 250 litres|
|Réservoirs à eau douce||1 x 100 litres|
|Forme de la coque||autre|
FRESH WATER BEAUTY and OWNED with PRIDE!
Length overall – 41ft, 36ft centerline, 13.1ft beam
Engine Type and Hours: Twin 454 cubic inch, 330 HP Mercruiser’s with ~1500 hours, engines run extremely well and have been serviced regularly.
Second owner of boat, always located in Lake Ontario. Much of the boat has been retrofitted over the past 11 years including:
- Canvas, including covers for hatches, front windshield cover, electrical panel, cabin door and helm
- Large fridge with bottom freezer
- Heat and AC – Reverse Air
- 3 Hatches
- Matresses in cabins
- Interior headliner
- Upholstry – Interior and cockpit
- Refurbished salon table
- Sinks and Taps in galley and head
- Cockpit wash-down
- 12” Northstar Navigation system with fuel management system and fishfinder
- Hull refurbished in 2003 with VC17
- Too many upgrades to list
The boat shows very well and loved by it's past and current owners. This model is a classic with great headroom, comfortable accomdodation in and outside of cabin, and enjoyable to operate.
Will not accept Pay Pal as a form of payment.