|Modèle||PILGRIM 40 Efficient Trawler|
|Matériau de la coque||Fibre de verre|
|Location||Scituate, Massachusetts, États-Unis|
|Longueur Hors Tout||12.19 m|
|Tirant d'eau min.||1.04 m|
|Type de moteur||Inbord|
|Marque du moteur||Perkins|
|Année du moteur||1984|
|Type d'entraînement||Prise directe|
|Type d'hélice||3 pales|
|Matériau de l'hélice||Bronze|
|Heures de moteur||4200|
|Réservoirs de carburant||2 x 58 gal (Plastique)|
|Réservoirs à eau douce||3 x 58 gal (Plastique)|
Destiny is ready to cruise! This Pilgrim 40 just completed a year long- Great Loop adventure - successfully returning home to Massachusetts in July. Knowledgeable care by current owners and methodical improvements have this boat ready to begin another trip. All tanks have been replaced - new water (3 x 50 gals/each) and new fuel (2 X 50 gals/each) tanks. Clean vessel. Proper maintenance.
Reliable Perkins power with only 4200 hours. Westerbeke generator. Recent instruments include large screen Garmin GPS Map XSV, HD Radar and Garmin VHF -AIS radio
Incredibly efficient Gozzard design cruising at around 7 -8 knots. Powered by a Perkins 85 HP engine using only 1.2 gallons of diesel per hour. Solar collectors keep fridgeration going strong. This comfortable Pilgrim 40 is an ideal live-aboard yacht and popular Great-Loop cruiser design.
Bow thruster. Wagner Autopilot. Westerbeke 6 KW generator (700 hrs). Heart Inverter and charger. Recent batteries. Well maintained, sweetheart of a yacht. Great headroom through vessel and in forward master cabin, featuring a queen double berth. Ample storage. New cushions, full aft cockpit surround enclosure. New water tank. New fuel tank. Air-conditioning .
Pilgrim's distinctive plumb bow, gracious side walkways and rounded stern are features reminiscent of an earlier age of pleasure boating. Butterfly hatch, screens with slide opening salon windows provide excellent light and air throughout cabins. Vessel has benefited from consistent, dedicated care. Inspired layout with dinette aft of helm, galley to port. Large salon midships leads to spacious cockpit area. Salon, with a pocket privacy door could accommodate an on-deck master or guest cabin. Built in desk makes for unique library/office space. Aft and upper decks provide great entertaining, living spaces.
Stylish, popular Ted Gozzard designed trawler built by North Castle Marine in Ontario as Pilgrim hull # 8, pilothouse model. Lapstrake tender included and easily hauled using stainless steel davits.
Pilgrim trawler is a perfect coastal explorer. Manageable. Economical operation.
Now is the time to start your adventure - aboard this charming and practical cruiser!
Please call for further details on this new listing.
Additional Information - Recent Updates
Hull and structure
- Hull soda blasted and painted, 2 barrier coats and 2 anti-fouling coats
- Replaced main engine raw water seacock
- Replaced port fuel tank with 50 gallon plastic tank
- Replaced corrugated bilge pump hose with smooth hose.
- Replumed generator and washdown intake so that strainer is closer to seacock.
- Rebuilt generator sound shield
- Top deck sanded and painted by boatyard
- Refinished interior woodwork
- Re-painted interior painted surfaces, including engine compartment and generator compartment.
- Build shelf for microwave
- New cushions made for interior and cockpit
- New memory foam mattress
Electrical & Electronics
- Rewired bow thrust to upgrade wires from 8 AWG to 2 AWG.
- Rewired breaker panel, screw connectors rather than friction.
- Rewired batteries and added fuses where required (within 7” of batteries).
- Installed new electronics on NMEA 2000 network
- Chart plotter
- Replaced most light fixtures with LED versions.
- Added USB charging outlets in 4 locations.
- New house batteries
- Added 2 160 watt solar panels and a Victron MPPT charge controller
- Added handheld VHF with built-in charger at helm
- Replaced water tanks with 3 - 50 gallon plastic tanks.
- Replaced water lines with ½” color coded PEX.
- Replaced galley sink faucet
- Replaced head sink faucet
- Replace pressure pump.
- Lofrance Windlass, 45# CQR and 20# Danforth anchors
- Barometer and Clock
- Norcold refrig/freezer 12 and 120 Volt
- Force 10 LPGG stove and oven
- Marinco 30 amp shore cords
- Westerbeke 6KW generator and sound box, only 480 hours
- Racor twin 500FG fuel filters, and generator filter
- ZF Transmission
- Dripless shaft seal
- Morse single lever controls
- New Garmin Plotter and HD Radar
- Bow Thruster
- New water tanks, plastic
- New Fuel tanks, plastic
- Recent aft enclosure- perfect
- Dinette aft of helm, Galley to port
- Luxurious salon, library midships, desk with attractive cabinetry
- Pocket door separates salon for possible use as guest cabin
- Spacious head and shower
- Single stateroom forward, queen berth
- New cushion upholstery aft deck, new interior upholstery
- Air-conditioning unit installed 2016
- New power-flush toilet
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.