|Matériau de la coque||Fibre de verre|
|Location||South Dartmouth, Massachusetts, États-Unis|
|Longueur Hors Tout||7.03 m|
|Réservoirs de carburant||1 x 52 gal (Plastique)|
|Réservoirs à eau douce||1 x 20 gal|
|Réservoirs eau noire||1 x 20 gal|
This classic Chris-Craft Lancer 23 just completed a 5-year restoration in 2020. Some of the highlights include:
1. New engine, Chevy 350ci, 60 hours on the engine
2. New electrical wiring harness with N2K network
3. New hydraulic steering
4. New 52 Gallon fuel tank
5. Fresh water 20 Gallon tank with pressure pump to aft cockpit shower
6. New fresh water electric marine toilet w/ a new 20 Gal holding tank
7. New upholstery and cabin cushions
8. Rebuilt Volvo outdrive
9. New suite of electronics
10. Rebuilt cockpit decking
11. New canvas top
The Lancer 23 benefits from a timeless design and is highly regarded for its solid construction, sporty look, and good ride. This 23 is a great running boat and ready for the season. There are a few finishing touches remaining but the original character of this boat has been preserved.
Sale includes a tandem-axle, trailer. Rare Opportunity!
Newly built Chevy 350ci, about 250+ hp. 60 hours on the engine.
The new engine was built on a low miles Corvette engine bare block with a larger 350ci bore. The engine was built up with all new internal components from crankshaft to pistons, rods, bearings, camshaft etc. The fuel pump and distributor were rebuilt, and a rebuilt carburetor was installed. Two critical components were recovered from the original engine: the intake manifold and the cast iron sump pan. The engine build was kept to its original designed compact form.
The engine has a fresh water flushing system for periodic flushing and winterizing.
The original Volvo Penta model 280 outdrive was removed, rebuilt and professionally repainted.
- A completely new wire harness was installed, to ABYC specifications
- The electrical system is powered by two independent circuits each with its own 12V battery. The circuits are manually selected with a rotary switch, allowing for redundancy and back-up
- New 70amp alternator
- New 20amp 2-bank battery charger
- Simrad Chartplotter, connected to a NMEA 2k backbone, 2019
- P79 in-hull transducer sends depth readings to the chartplotter
- B&G VHF with DSC, connected to N2K backbone
The interior accommodations were improved to make the cabin more comfortable for weekending aboard:
- New interior cushions
- New Tecma Nano Fresh-water Electric Toilet connected to a 20 gallon holding tank. No through hull fittings were added
- New 20 gallon water tank was added for the fresh-water head and cockpit shower
The location of the engine underneath the aft bench seating negates the need for an engine box, allowing for a remarkably roomy and comfortable cockpit.
- All seating refurbished and reupholstered to original style and dimensions
- All wood decking renewed
- Includes a road-ready Karavan Tandem Axle 6000 GWR trailer with 4 new tires and 2 new spares
- Dock lines and fenders
- Fire extinguishers
- Outboard motor bracket for kicker (outboard not included)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.