|Prix||US$3 200 000|
|Matériau de la coque||Composite|
|Location||Key West, États-Unis|
|Longueur Hors Tout||22.86 m|
|Tirant d'eau max.||1.04 m|
|Tirant d'eau min.||1.04 m|
|Hauteur libre max. sous ponts||26.95 m|
|Type de moteur||Inbord|
|Marque du moteur||Yanmar|
|Modèle de moteur||4 Cyl|
|Type de moteur||Inbord|
|Marque du moteur||Yanmar|
|Modèle de moteur||4 Cyl|
|Réservoirs de carburant||2 x 690 gal|
|Réservoirs à eau douce||590 gal|
This sailing yacht was designed by Walter Schurtenberge to be a very fast, comfortable and spacious long distance cruiser. With blue water passage-making in mind, the Constellation is equipped with every imaginable amenity for comfort at sea and in port. True to the conceptual design, she combines high performance sailing with comfort and luxury. USCG Certification for 102 Passengers application in progress.
Vessel Walk Through
The 75' Constellation will turn heads when it arrives at any world destination. It sleek profile exudes performance even at dockside. The vessels massive side decks allow for easy boarding. The two aft hull sponsons can provide quick access to swimmers with it's extended swim platform. The cockpit is reached by wide staircases off the port and starboard decks. The massive cockpit can entertain dozens of guests and is equipped with forward and aft settees and dining table.
The salon has a unique double pocket door setup which when fully opened provides an unobstructed view aft. When entering the salon your first impression is awe from the sheer volume of open space. The entire sole is covered in Bamboo. The overhead is a light colored sectional with accent lighting. Immediately to port aft is the U-shaped galley. Mahogany countertops and accents give a rich look. Some key features include BOSCH refrigerator, dish washer, microwave, stove top, and double side by side sink. Forward is a massive U-shaped settee which can easily seat 12. Across to starboard is a Navigator Station Forward, which also houses the A/C D/C distribution panel. Starboard aft is the dining area. The entire salon bounds with light from to two tiered window sections port and starboard. There is also a full view forward which also features tempered glass with a light tint to dissipate heat.
The port hull sponson consists of two cabins, two heads and one laundry room with BOSCH washer and dryer. The forward cabin has an elevated King size berth with an unobstructed view forward. The Head features direct flush toilets,stall shower with multiple spray nozzles and glass pedestal sink.
The aft cabin has a queen berth, abundance storage and quick access to the salon. There is also another full head with a second door to the salon for day head access.
The starboard hull sponsor also has two cabins and two heads with the same layout except there is a large office/ study.
Port and starboard aft wing stations allow for easy piloting on either side of the vessel. The forward deck is massive and can safely seat a dozen.
- Large Salon
- Dining area
- Nav Station
- Large covered after deck with table and seating
- (2) Anchor Lockers
- (4) storage Lockers
Description of Interior Finish
- The vessel's interior is entirely finished in Honduras Mahogany and Anegre. All flooring and horizontal surfaces are bamboo. All overhead and ceilings are finished with marine grade fabric.
- The entire vessel is fully air-conditioned and heated with individual temperature control in each cabin.
- Salon with upholstered settee, mahogany coffee table, 2 custom arm chairs & 56" Flatscreen TV mounted forward center of main cabin.
- Galley with, mahogany counter tops, 36" household size Bosch refrigerator/ freezer with ice maker, water & ice dispenser, 4-burner Bosch electric stove, Bosch convection oven/ microwave, Bosch dishwasher & double sink.
- 2nd Independant Icemaker, and 2nd independant freezer on the aft deck.
- Abundance of storage.
- (2) Mahogany dining tables & 6 custom chairs for each
- Nav Station with full size chart table and large instrument board, breaker panel, space for 2 or 3 LCD displays & additional electronics
- 1 Master Cabin with a king size bed, hanging locker, closet, vanity with drawers, private bathroom with glass sink and 6-jet shower tower, and a head with Duo-Flush system
- Office with desk, filing cabinets & library adjacent to Master Cabin
- 1 Guest Cabin with a king size bed, hanging locker, closet, vanity with drawers, private bathroom with glass sink and 6-jet shower tower, and a head with Duo-Flush system
- 2 Guest Cabins each with a queen size bed,hanging locker, closet, vanity with drawers, private bathroom with glass sink and 6-jet shower tower, and a head with Duo-Flush system
- Laundry room with Bosch washer/ dryer, linen lockers and ironing surface
- LED lighting throughout the boat
- Pressure Water System hot & cold throughout
In order to achieve our performance goals this high tech vessel is built with the most modern lightweight materials, i.e. carbon fiber and glass fiber over foam core and honeycomb core using exclusively epoxy resins. This yacht is designed for true offshore sailing in heavy weather around the world. Constellation is the ideal vehicle for circumnavigation or for use as a luxury charter yacht.
In the creation of the s/v "Argo Navis" the desire was to create a beautiful and luxurious yacht, while at the same time minimizing the maintenance and upkeep. For this reason there was no teak decking on the outside and only the highest quality two-part polyurethane paints. The windows are made of tempered glass and will never scratch. All deck hardware is top of the line from Harken and Lewmar.
The design was to keep optimal functionality and ease of handling in mind. There are two helm stations outside and one inside at the chart table. Navigation, wind instrumentation and steering is at all 3 stations. All ropes and lines lead to both port and starboard helm, meaning that the vessel can be operated from either helm. The lay-out of the deck is such that she can be singlehanded by an experienced sailor.
This yacht has a tremendous amount of deck space and your guests can chose between sunbathing on the decking, laying on the forward trampoline or relaxing in the shade.
The entertainment center has a 56" Samsung TV, Bose surround sound, DVD, Blue Tooth and AM/FM Sirius Radio. In addition there is a B&G Zeus Chart Plotter and Navigation system and Simrad Hydraulic Autopilot with remote control.
- Phasor Generator 21kw w/ 357 hours
- ONAN 5kw w/ 249 hours
- 50 Amp Service
- 24 Volt DC Electrical System
- 120 Volt AC Electrical System
- AC & DC Distribution Panels
- 15' Zodiac Ridgid Hull Inflatable w/ 40hp Yamaha 4 stroke
- 4 Forward Lewmar deck hatches on the foredeck
- 4 forward Lewmar deck hatches on the roof
- 2 Stainless steel ship helm wheels
- 2 Aft Bomar deck hatches
- 2 Sliding pocket doors to salon from aft deck
- 8 Harken winches
- 2 Harken roller furlings
- Harken bat car system
- 1 Harken main sheet track
- Harken jib sheet tracks
- 2 Anchorlift / windlasses
- 66 lbs Delta Anchor- 2x 150' Chain
- Wake Board
- 6 Stand Up paddle Boards
- Floating Bar
- Forward and Aft cockpit settee
- Cockpit Table
- Cockpit carpet
- Custom Forward Deck Hydraulic Davit
Sails and Rigging
- Upwind 2752 ft
- Downwind 4302 ft
- Mainsail 1478 ft
- Jib 887 ft
- Staysail 367 ft
- Spinnaker 1550 ft
She is a cutter rig with 2 roller furlers and 2 reefs in mainsail. Carbon fiber Mast and Carbon fiber Boom with all Dyneema Synthetic Rigging. The mainsail (fully battened), Solent and Staysail radial cut 13oz PBO cloth, made by Calvert Sails, Stow-Away Main Sail covers and lazy-Jacks, Dacron Halyards and Sheets.
Speed & Range
- Sailing on a Beam Reach with 30 kts wind = 25 kts boat speed
- Sailing on a Beam Reach with 20 kts wind = 21 kts boat speed
- Sailing on a Beam Reach with 15 kts wind = 17 kts boat speed
- Sailing on a Beam Reach with 10 kts wind = 14kts boat speed
- Motoring 12 kts the range is 520 nm (1400 nm with optional tank)
- Motoring 10 kts the range is 700 nm (1850 nm with optional tank)
- Motoring 8 kts the range is 1040 nm (2800 nm with optional tank)
The hull material is composite/carbon fiuber - fiberglass/epoxy
- 1 Master Cabin with private head
- Office adjacent to master cabin
- 1 Guest Cabin with private head
- Engine Room with Lazrette
- 2 Guest Cabins each with private heads
- Laundry Room
- Engine Room and Lazrette
- Morse Clutch and Throttle Controls
- Yanmar gauge package
- Hynautic Hydraulic Steering
- 8 CruiseAir airconditioning units
- Cape Horn Water Maker
- Gori Folding Props
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.