|Matériau de la coque||Composite|
|Longueur Hors Tout||16.31 m|
|Tirant d'eau max.||2.62 m|
|Type de quille||enums.keel-type.kt-bulb|
|Poids à sec||37479 livres|
|Type de moteur||Inbord|
|Marque du moteur||Yanmar|
|Type d'hélice||3 pales|
|Fabricant||Cantiere del Pardo|
|Forme de la coque||Monocoque|
|Garantie de la coque||Aucun|
100K PRICE REDUCTION!!
Beautifully equipped Grand Soleil 54. This was the 2009 Newport Boat Show boat and has every conceivable option from the factory as well constant upgrades since new. New boat build will take approximately 12 months for delivery but this one could be ready for you this spring OR take delivery now while boat is in the Caribbean thru May 2015.
PANTA RHEI was first commisioned in June 2009 by Cantiere del Pardo factory personnel in Punta Ala, Italy and has been professionally maintained at all times. Delivered by freighter to Newport arriving end of August 2009 just in time for the boat show.
Manufacturer Provided Description
This is the brand new Luca Brenta designed Grand Soleil 54', launched at the Genoa Boat Show this October and immediately voted "Yacht of the Year". The Grand Soleil 54' incorporates all the luxuries that are common to a custom yacht, but engineered and developed as a production, and therefore affordable yacht. In harmony with the current Grand Soleil range, the integral galvanised steel frame provides the structural heart of the yacht. With below deck "Reckman" furling, all lines lead aft and below deck, a standard "german" mainsheet system, also below deck, integral transom garage, this yacht is brimming with the most up-to-date features. All deck hatches are flush, hull windows provide increased natural light to all cabins, and the new "light oak" interior joinery exudes contemporary style and quality.
- At Cantiere del Pardo, maximum priority is given to the question of safety and structural strength.
- The galvanized steel grid, which is attached to the hull with a metal/acrylic chemical bond and further reinforced with a multiaxial cloth, provides stiffness and strength unheard of in laminated hull structures.
- The one piece grid structure is designed to uniformly distribute keel, mast and chain plate loads.
- This has the added advantage of lowering the C of G of the boat and also improving the stiffness of the hull thus providing the owner with superior sailing characteristics.
LOA: 53 ft 8 in
Beam: 15 ft 3 in
LWL: 48 ft 9 in
Minimum Draft: 8 ft 10 in
Displacement: 35200 lbs Half Load
Ballast: 14300 lbs
Builder: Cantiere del Pardo
Designer: Luca Brenta
Flag of Registry: British Virgin Islands
Hull Shape: Displacement
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2008
Engine Model: 4JH4-HTE
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 110 HP
Radio - Sirius
Autopilot - Raymarine ST70
Repeater(s) - 2 Multi display grafic ST60+
Plotter - Raymarine E 80
Wind speed and direction - Raymarine ST60+
GPS - Raymarine E80
VHF - Raymarine 218
Depthsounder - Raymarine ST60+
Log-speedometer - Raymarine ST60+
Radar - Raymarine 24 mile
Compass - Dual (1) at each helm
Navigation center - Raytech Navigator 6.0
Fresh Water Tanks: 6 Plastic (160 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Stainless steel (105 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 2 Plastic (30 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 3
Sails and Rigging
- Leisure Furl boom
- Full battened carbon mainsail for furling boom
- 110% Genoa in carbon
- Cruising Spinnaker
- Rechmann furler
- Sparcraft S2100 performance mast
Deck and hull equipment
Deck and Hull Equipment
- Deep lead keel with T-bulb @ 8'10"
- German mainsheet system
- Oversized Harken electric genoa and halyard winches
- Teak decks, cockpit and cabin top
- Opening hydraulic/electric transom garage
- Holmatro 4 function hydraulic control for boom vang and backstay
Outside equipment extras
Liferaft - 2
Outboard engine brackets
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Bow thruster - Retractable
.The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.