|Marque||Freeport Shipbuilding Group|
|Modèle||USCG Certified Schooner|
|Prix||US$2 999 000|
|Matériau de la coque||Acier|
|Location||Portsmouth, Virginia, États-Unis|
|Longueur Hors Tout||51.82 m|
|Tirant d'eau max.||5.49 m|
|Tirant d'eau min.||2.9 m|
|Réservoirs de carburant||5830 gal|
|Réservoirs à eau douce||3598 gal|
|Réservoirs eau noire||2140 gal|
Don't miss this opportunity to own the finest 150 passenger day / 32 passenger overnight charter schooner.
MYSTIC is true work horse developed and built specifically for the charter trade. Her traditional 3 Masted Barquentine schooner rig offers exceptional power to drive her steel hull. Her up to date USCG Certification offers comfortable accommodations for 32 passengers overnight or accommodations for 150 passenger’s day sailing. 12 crew will look after the needs of daily operations and sailing, however guests are encouraged to take part in sailing operations wherever appropriate. Interior and on deck amenities abound in traditional fashion, yet with an upscale feel. Very recent refit work and upgrades show the care and dedication offered by her present owner.
Recent survey, valuation and all required documentation are available on request.
The main deck of the vessel is fitted with three deck houses and one forecastle access forward.
Starting forward in the forecastle cabin with accommodations for 8 crew in single bunks with storage and shared head with shower.
Immediately aft of the forecastle and foremast is the forward passenger lounge structure at main deck level. The ships bar is fitted within the aft starboard corner of the lounge containing a newly fitted Manitowoc stainless steel ice maker, small refrigerator and wine cooler. The lounge area has been recently re-fitted with new teak and holly flooring, newly upholstered lounge furniture, a complete entertainment system with 40 inch Samsung television, a Denon multi-channel receiver and built-in speakers. This system is designed to receive DVDs and music from multiple sources. A new Kawai upright piano with wooden varnished finish is fitted on to the aft bulkhead of the lounge along with an assortment of musical instruments.
A centerline companionway stairwell leads down to eight passenger cabins. Two showers and two heads are fitted within this passenger compartment and shared by 8 passenger cabins designed for double occupancy with large upper and lower single berths, fitted with a sink, varnished wood trim against white wall board and newly installed teak and holly varnished flooring. All cabins have port lights and independent air conditioning controls.
Moving into the next deck house aft one finds the main salon /dining salon with guest seating a total of six dining tables along both the port and starboard side's. A coffee bar is fitted aft, with ice maker and microwave. A centrally positioned companionway leading down and forward accesses the second passenger accommodations compartment. A companionway located on the after bulkhead of the main salon leads down and into the galley and a two-person crew state room to starboard. A full head and shower combination is fitted on the outboard starboard side at the bottom of the companionway.
The mid-ship passenger accommodations include 6 cabins similar to those forward sharing two heads and two showers. VIP’s will find themselves in the final 2 cabins in this space both with ensuite heads and showers.
The aft most deck house is the navigation shack located immediately aft of the main salon and steering station. The chart room is fitted within this structure and includes newly installed integrated electronic navigation equipment. The ships office is found immediately aft of the chart room. From the ships office a companionway stair well is fitted leading into the captain’s quarters which contains three bunks and a head with shower.
• Garland electric stove with 10 burner cooktop and 2 large ovens
• True three door reach in refrigerator system
• True single door freezer
• Large double SS sink
• Charter ready with cooking utensils, pots, pans, cutlery, plates, glassware
Hull and Deck
Side and Shell Plating: ½ to ¾ plate
Decks: ¼” plate (Plus Teak Deck Overlay)
Beams: ½” X 3” X ¼”
Soles: ¼” plate
Frame Spacing: 44” (32 frames)
Side and Bottom stiffeners: 3/8” X 4”
Stem plate: 1 ½”
Gross: 98-R 276-I
Net: 66-R 134-I
Registered Length: 115.2'
The engine room is entered from the galley. The main engine is linked through a gear box to a 4” stainless steel shaft to a 3 Bladed 64” diameter fixed propeller.
• 500 HP Lugger diesel auxiliary model: 6140, SN-1401-2891 (app 3700 hours)
• ZF 2:1 reverse gear
• Norther Lights 99KW Generator, (port – app 1000 hours)
• Norther Lights 15KW Generator, (starboard – app 7000 hours)
• Bilge pumping is engine driven electric pump
• Firefighting and wash down 120 VAC pump in engine room
• New shore power AC system
• LG washer and dryer
• 2 Aqua Whisper, Sea Recovery Water Makers.
Rigging and Sail Inventory
The rig height is 110’ off the waterline. Standing rigging is 6X25 galvanized wire-rope coupled to galvanized turnbuckles and steel chain plates. Running rigging is all three strand polyester cordage.
The three masts and bow sprit are welded and tapered steel pipe. The masts are keel stepped all three masts were recently un-stepped, US Coast Guard inspected and re-installed per regulation during the refit in 2014.
The rigging was fabricated new in 2006/2007. The square sales and head sales were recently sent in for inspection and repairs. All sales were found in serviceable condition and refitted to the ship in November/December 2014.
All three masts and the entire rigging package were also recently inspected by Tom Ward of traditional rigging company Appleton, Maine and found to be in good order.
The sale inventory includes 12 major sails as follows and all reportedly new in 2007
• Main Topsail
• Upper Topsail
• Lower Topsail
• Maintop Staysail
• Fore Satsail
• Outer Jib
• Middle Jib
• Jib Topsail
• App 5,830 US Gallons of fuel in two 2,915 US gallon integral tanks
• App 3,598 US Gallons of potable water in two 1,799 US Gallon integral tanks
• App 2,140 US Gallon black water capacity in one integral tank
• App 643 US Gallons in one integral tank
• Coastal Marine Equipment Hydraulic Windlass
• 1,200 lbs anchor with seven shots of chain
• Two additional anchors @ 1,500 lbs and 1,000 lbs
Navigation and Electronics
• Faruno Navtex NX-300 (paperless navigation and weather warning system)
• WX WORX WX real time weather and software package with HP ProBook notebook computer
• Faruno NAVnet 3D Navigation multi-function display offering radar and chart plotting. Repeater at station.
• Icom IC-700 PRO single sideband transceiver
• Icom M-424 VHF with master mic at steering station
• Uniden UM 525 submersible VHF secondary radio
• Raymarine Depth Sounder
• Koden KGC-222 GPS compass antenna and display
• 3 Icom IC-M24 handheld VHF radios
• 3 Cobra hand held CB radios
• Ritchie 8” Magnetic Compass
• GE Enova Q26 Telephone intercom system with remote phones fitted in master suite, galley and accommodations spaces
• Iridium Extreme 9575 satellite phone system including Iridium Access Point, (WiFi system)
Life Saving and Fire Equipment
• 162 Type 1 Adult PFD’s
• 17 Type 1 Child PFD’s
• 3 Life Ring Buoys
• 1 Zodiac rescue tender with 40 HP Evinrude
• 1 Zodiac tender with 30 HP Honda
• 1 Novurania 14’ center console RIB with 70 HP Yamaha
• 2 50 Person Zodiac Life Rafts
• 2 25 Person SOLAS Elliot Life Rafts
• 2 406 EPIRBS
• 5 10 lb. Dry Chemical Fire Extinguishers
• 1 Fixed Kidde CO2 Fire System
• 2 Fire Station with 1.5” Hose
• First aid kit
• 16 New Imperial Adult Immersion Survival Suits
• 1 Ditch Bag
• Hull bottom blasted back to original steel and recoated with four coats of Bar Rust and new anti-fouling
• Major plumbing refit including new Royal Flush Heads by Headhunter
• All new teak and holly soles throughout most of the vessel
• Rigs out and refit
• New mattresses and bedding throughout
• New 100 HP bow thruster
• New 99KW Norther Lights Generator
Most Recent Surveyor Remarks
The sailing vessel MYSTIC was found to be in overall good condition with a well-managed ongoing program maintenance plan. As a working commercial tall ship we found the vessel being maintained with good attention to detail.
A number of upgrades to this vessel have been introduced and continue to be fulfilled. It is our opinion the vessel is fit for the intended service as a commercial Ocean charter traditional sailing passenger vessel.
MYSTIC is ready to go to work for you! Be it a high end training platform, day charter or term charter she will prove herself as the most viable candidate to expend or start your fleet. She is available for immediate revenue generation!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.