|Matériau de la coque||Fibre de verre|
|Location||Rock Hall, Maryland, États-Unis|
|Longueur Hors Tout||12.19 m|
|Tirant d'eau max.||1.55 m|
|Type de quille||enums.keel-type.kt-full|
|Hauteur libre max. sous ponts||17.68 m|
|Type de moteur||Inbord|
|Marque du moteur||Yanmar|
|Modèle de moteur||4JH3E|
|Année du moteur||2003|
|Type d'entraînement||Prise directe|
|Type d'hélice||3 pales|
|Réservoirs de carburant||212 gal|
|Réservoirs à eau douce||179 gal|
|Réservoirs eau noire||75 gal|
BRAND NEW LISTING - JUST ARRIVED IN ROCK HALL- BEST CALIBER 40 I HAVE SEEN!!!! UPDATED LRC-SE VERSION - PROVEN & READY TO GO ANYWHERE!!!!
KEY FEATURES: She earns her LRC designation with Great Storage and Tankage, FURLING MAIN, GENOA & STAYSAIL - RAYMARINE GPS, RADAR & CHARTPLOTTER - RAYMARINE AUTOPILOT - RAYMARINE KNOT, DEPTH & WIND INSTURMENTS - AIS - ICOM SSB & VHF - STEREO - WIND GENERATOR - SOLAR PANELS - NEW 4d LIFELINE BATTERIES - CHARGER/INVERTER - DINGHY DAVITS - BBQ plus SO MUCH MORE. AND SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!
MORE PICTURES AND INFORMATION ON THE WAY! YOU GOTTA SEE THIS ONE!
This 2003 Caliber 40 LRC-SE is the culmination of a tried and proven cruising design that has taken lots of sailors on their lifetime adventures with extreme confidence. The Caliber 40 is a clever, well designed 2 stateroom/2 head cruiser known for its solid construction. Tempest has been well tested through some of the world's most popular cruising grounds. She has been well maintained, and is equipped and ready to go on her next cruise. She deserves your attention.
The Caliber 40 LRC-S2 has a very comfortable, spacious cruising interior designed with plenty of elbow room, privacy and storage.
Beginning at the bow, is the ensuite Head with shower stall to port and commode and sink to starboard. An open port and hatch provide good light and ventilation.
The forward cabin has a good sized port side pullman berth with large hanging and storage lockers across on starboard. There are 3 opening ports and an opening hatch for comfort. Shelves along both hull sides, a large shelf over berth plus 2 cabinets and 3 drawers under berth provide a place for just about everything.
The Saloon features an "L" shaped dining area to port with a folding table that stores out-of-the-way when not in use against the bulkhead. Combined with a long facing settee on starboard, the roomy saloon can sleep 3 or seat 7-8 for a meal. There is a combination of shelves and cabinets above the seating on both port and starboard.
The Day Head is aft on starboard featuring commode and sink with pull out shower and an opening hatch and port providing good ventilation. This Head is convenient to the cockpit and saloon.
The "L" shaped Galley across on port has a double sink, refrigeration/freezer, 2-burner propane stove/oven plus storage for all your "stuff" both under and over the counter Two opening hatches and ports keep the galley light and airy.
The Nav Station is tucked behind the Galley. It has a good sized desk with the Electric Panel above and Battery Switches below. VHF, SSB and stereo are all within easy reach.
The 3-Step Companionway over the engine compartment is centered between the Head and Galley. The hinged top step opens allowing simple inspection and oil checks while the removable bottom steps open for more serious work.
Quarter Berth is aft of Head on starboard with Hanging Locker at entry. Very comfy with opening Hatch and 2 opening ports
The large Cockpit is long enough for sailing, entertaining and even napping.
The Caliber 40 is a comfortable and safe vessel and ready for long range cruising or weekend gunkholing.
- hot/cold pressure water
- Force 10 2-Burner Propane Stove/Oven
- Adler Barbour Power Plate Refrigerator/Freezer
- Origo Microwave
- 5-12 Volt Fans
- 3 Ceiling Lights & 7 reading Lights
- Teak and Holly Sole except in Heads
- Port and Hatch Screens
The Caliber 40 LRC is equipped with both a 12 Volt Ship and 2-120 volt Shorepower Electrical Systems.
1 - Lifeline Group 27 Starting Battery 2017
3 - Lifeline Group 4D House Batteries 2017
- 2 - 150 Sunforce Solar Panels 2015
- Superwind 350 Watt Wind Generator 2018
- Xantrex 2000W Inverter/Charger
Electronics - Navigation Equipment
- Ritchie Compass at Helm
- Davis Windex at Mast Head
- Weems & Plath Clock and Barometer
- Raymarine Chartplotter RL80C Radar, Chartplotter, GPS
- Raymarine ST6001+
- Raymarine ST60 Depthsounder & Wind Speed & Direction
- Garmin Chartplotter GPSMap 546 '12
- Garmin AIS Transceiver AIS/600 '12
- ICOM M802 SSB/Ham Radio
- ICOM M424 VHF '12
- ICOMHM195b VHF Remote '12
- Pioneer AM/FM/CD Stereo w/Bose Cabin Speakers & PolyPlanar Cockpit Speakers
Sails & Rigging
Tempest has a High Aspect Ratio, Double Spreader Cutter Rig
- Selden Mainsail Furling System w/Doyle Mainsail
- Selden Solid Boom Vang
- Harken Traveller forward of Dodger w/lines led into Cockpit w/Cam Cleats
- Furlex Roller Furling System on 135% Doyle Genoa
- Furlex Roller Furling System on Self-Tacking Doyle Staysail
- Lewmar 50 ST - 2 Speed Primary Winches
- Lewmar 44 ST - 2 Speed Cabin Top Winches w/6 Lewmar Rope Clutches
- Lewmar 24 Mast Halyard Winch w/3 Lewmar Rope Clutches
- 3 Line Holder on each side of Companionway
- Lofrans Progress 1 Electric Vertical Anchor Windlass
- Rocna 20KG Anchor with 175' Hi-Tensile All Chain Rode 2016
- Fortress Anchor with Chain and Rope Rode
- Dock Lines and Fenders plus 2 Fender Boards
- Boat Hook
- Dodger w/Aft Handrail and Struts & Connecting Panel 2016
- Bimini w/Support Struts fore and aft Plus Mounts for Solar Panels 2016
- Kato Dinghy Davits
- Outboard Motor Crane Lift
- Stern Rail Seats
- Cockpit Cushions
- Synthetic Binocular, Drink, Handheld Radio Holders
- Teak Cockpit Table with two Drop Down Leaves
- Canvas Binnacle Cover
- Chromed Dorades with Hand Hold Guards
- USCG Safety Package Plus Horseshoe Buoy
- Lifesling Man Overboard Package
- Teak Flag Staff
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.