|Marque||Catamaran Custom Commercial Term Charter|
|Modèle||"No Hurricane Damage"|
|Part(s) en co-propriété||1|
|Matériau de la coque||Composite|
|Location||Tarpon Springs, Floride, États-Unis|
|Longueur Hors Tout||18.29 m|
|Hauteur libre max. sous ponts||22.86 m|
|Marque du moteur||Yanmar (twins)|
|Modèle de moteur||47hp strbrd / 88hp port|
|Marque du moteur||Yanmar (twins)|
|Modèle de moteur||47hp strbrd / 88hp port|
A 60 foot world cruiser, live aboard and term charter sailing catamaran that is fast, long, light, comfortable, efficient and easy to sail (single hand). Low maintenance design provides a safe and unsinkable vessel. Many windows, ports and hatches provide a lite, open and airy interior. Lots of locker space provides storage for gear and toys (dive gear, windsurf, kite and surfboards). Large aft deck for allows ease of setup for tender operation and setting up water toys. Large swim platform and swim steps provides for easy water access.
This world cruiser, live aboard or term charter sailing catamaran provide accommodations for 1 to 10 persons in 4 cabins with queen size beds, private heads and showers and two separate crew cabins with single beds and lots of storage.
Excellent opportunity exist for new owners to add to an existing fleet or to startup a new business. A real money maker with prior weekly BVI bookings in the $16,000-$22,000 range depending on the dates.
Out-of-State buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with No Florida Sales Tax! Ask your EYS broker for details.
Max Draft: 3.5'
Total Power: 47hp / 88hp
Fuel: 240 (120 x 2)
Fresh Water: 220 (110 x 2)
Six cabin vessels has four guest cabins each with queen berth and private Heads w/ Shower and two forward crew cabins each with a single berths. Main salon includes navigation/entertainment station, galley and lounge/dinette that seats thirteen. Additional dinette seating in the covered cockpit.
- Hanging lockers and storage in each cabin
- Large Shower/Head Compartments in each guest cabin
- Two 12 volt fans in each cabin
- Glacier Bay Central A/C w/ Intermatic Controls
Fully self contained galley with plenty of storage for food, supplies and cooking gear.
- Large Glacier Bay Galley Refrigerator
- Large Glacier Bay Galley Freezer
- Deep Well Double Stainless Sinks
- Propane Four Burner Stove and Oven (new 2009/2010) w/ Exhaust Vent
- Large Glacier Bay Guest Refrigerator in Cockpit
- Spectra Water Maker (350 Gallon per Day)
- BBQ Grill
- Two Propane On-Demand Hot Water Heaters
- U-Line Icemaker w/ Bar Sink in Main Salon
- Cetrek Autopilot 715 w/ remote controls
- Raymarine E80 (new 2009/2010)
- Garmin GPS 162
- Garmin GPS 95 (Handheld)
- Hummingbird 200DX Depth Sounder
- Hummingbird Piranha 4 Fish Finder
- Apelco VHF 5200 (two)
- Raytheon VHF 102 (Handheld)
- Sony 26" TV
- JVC Stereo Cassette w/ 12 Disc CD Changer
- VCR and DVD Players
All tinned marine wiring for less than 3% voltage drop.
- 2500 Watt Inverter
- Three separate Heart Electrical Panels with a total of 50 breakers
- Two 55 Watt Solar Panels w/ Heart interfaces
- Two 100 amp Balmar Alternators(port and starboard engines) and a 210 amp Balmar Alternator (port engine)
- Ten Gel batteries (8 House and 2 starting batteries)
Deck and Hull Equipment
This catamaran has the best motion in the blue water with 14.5:1 water line length to beam ration. It is smooth on the pitch and not snappy on the roll.
Hulls, deck, bulkheads/crossarms and bridge deck are constructed of composite honeycomb (Nida core)vacuum bagged construction, epoxy resin and biaxial/triaxial fiberglass Composite panels were post cured at 120 to 130. Hulls are 1.33" thick and have 6 bulk heads per hull which have water tight collision bulk heads in bows. Solid fiberglass (10" to 12" wide) on bottom of hulls (.75" to 1.25" thick) Integral decks with rounded shearline with molded carbon life line stanchions. Hull has shaped plumb bows, sugar scoop transoms (swim steps and platforms) with a round hull form (front section more elliptical and aft section more circular).
- Large cockpit hardtop (foam Core Klegecell, biaxial glass and epoxy) w/ anodized aluminum tube supports
- Eight Large Opening 1/2" Thick Lexan Windows in Main Salon
- Eighteen Lewmar Ports
- Eight Lewmar Hatches
- Five 20lbs Aluminum Propane Bottles in two self venting lockers
- Magnum B EPIRB and Remote Spotlights
- Large forward nets (8.5' x 19') w/ aluminum compression post center (2" double ply polyester webbing w/ plastic coating)
- Aluminum Front Crossarm and Bow Spirt w/ Harken Roller Furling Drum on Front
- Lewmar Ocean 300 Anchor Windless
- Two Anchor Lockers
- Three Anchors (55lbs Delta Quick Set, 60lbs Bruce and large Guardian)
- Large Swim Platform w/ Ladders and transom freshwater showers
Mechanical & Engine Room
Port and Starboard Helm Stations w/ twin Yanmar Diesels (Port 88hp Yanmar Diesel which runs 100 amp and 210 amp Balmar Alternators; Starboard 47hp Yanmar Diesel which runs 100 amp Balmar Alternator and Glacier Bay A/C unit) Glacier Bay A/C unit runs two Refrigerators, Freezer and Air Conditioning for the vessel. No need for generator reduces weight and maintenance.
- Port 88hp Yanmar Diesel (1128 hours) which runs 100 amp and 210 amp Balmar Alternators
- Starboard 47hp (1945 hours)Yanmar Diesel which runs 100 amp Balmar Alternator and Glacier Bay A/C unit
- Racor Diesel Filters
- Kiddle Fire Suppression Systems
- Fuel and water tanks are integral w/ hull using epoxy and double walled construction
- Auto Propellers (increase pitch when motorsailing for increased speed and longer range)
- Aquamet 22 Prop Shafts 1" - 47hp and 1.25" - 88hp
- Marol Hydraulic Steering link w/ carbon fiber tube tie rod for Port and Starboard Helms
- Spade Hung Rudders w/ end Plates (low aspect for Shallow Draft)
A total of 1450 to 2650 Sq. Ft. of Sails (Main Sail 1100 Sq. Ft. Vectran 2003, Fiber Spar Carbon Battons, Harken Batton Cars and Track; Jib Sail - 350 Sq. Ft. Vectran 2003, Full Batton Self Tacking; Screecher or Gennaker Sail 1100 Sq. Ft. Vectran 2003).
Mast is 65 ft (bridge clearance 75') off the deck 60 ft luft length), 7" x 11" section, aluminum 6061, double spreader, dyform wire on diamonds, shrouds (uppers and lowers) and head stay, internal halyards with main halyard lock at top of mast.
Boom length is 30 ft with internal main sheet ,reef lines and out haul lock. Lazy jacks and stack pack attached to aluminum wing affix to boom.
- Two Electric Harken 48 2-spd Self Tailing Winches
- Two Manual Harken 53 2-spd Self Tailing Winches
- Harken 100mm Black Magic Blocks for 2:1 Main Halyard, 4:1 Split Main Sheet, Jib Halyard, Gennaker Halyard and Reef Lines
- Six Antal Rope Clutches (4 Large, 2 #12)
- Dyeform and Spectran/Vectran Rigging Wires and Lines
- Dagger Board (2 wells port and starboard)
Guest Watersports Accommodations
Large aft rigging deck between hulls for watersport setups. Sugar scoop transom with molded steps and ladder allow for easy access to water. Large forward nets for sunbathing.
- 2 Man Sea Kayak
- Snorkeling Gear for eight
- Surf Boards & Wind Surfing Equipment
- Floating Lounge Mats
Updates in Winter of 2013/2014 includes new cutless bearings and a fresh bottom job as well as general maintenance and touch up.
Updates in Winter of 2009/2010 includes Raymarine E80 Instruments, new exterior high end paint on hull, new non skid surface on deck, mast refinished w/ new paint, new carpet, new curtains in main salon, and new stainless stove in galley.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.